Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Aston Vanilla tickets

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Usually between 11:00 and 13:00, but I don't know if I can wait that long before phoning the club.

I'd contact them asap this morning.
Another tip - use the chat function, its quicker and easier. Just type in "Speak to Agent" to speak directly to one of the team.

SUA Seagull

Jul 23, 2016
Stratford-upon-Avon
Usually between 11:00 and 13:00, but I don't know if I can wait that long before phoning the club.

Just got through to Harry in BHA Supporter Services who was very helpful.

If your ticket has gone astray BHA will add your name to a “fans with missing tickets” list which they’ll convey to Villa’s ticketing team early today, probably by lunchtime latest.

On Saturday, you need to take with you both photo ID AND your original booking email. Take that to the ticket collection booth by the away end and, all being well, a duplicate ticket should be waiting for you a couple of hours before kick off. Villa stewards should be able to help if you get stuck. The original ticket will probably be annulled.

BHA advised affected fans to call ASAP today (01273 668855, option 1) because even though they work until 17:00 the Villa ticket office may not, so BHA recommend a cut-off time of 12:00 and that if you haven’t got your original ticket by then to call BHA to organise a replacement.

I also asked them if they’d posted out my West Ham away tickets and they confirmed they had!

Enjoy the game :ascarf:

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
I was told just now if you're in Eastbourne, wait until about 3pm and then call as there are issues with the post. Then, as previously mentioned, make sure you call them if it hasn't been received.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Where are people drinking before the game? Been to Villa Park a few times but never on the train so I’ve got time to lubricate the vocal chords before.

East Staffs Gull

Jan 16, 2004
Birmingham and Austria
Code:
Where are people drinking before the game? Been to Villa Park a few times but never on the train so I’ve got time to lubricate the vocal chords before.

Numerous decent pubs in the Temple Street, Bennett’s Hill, Temple Row area in the city centre. Less than 5 minutes’ walk from New Street station. Old Joint Stock (Fullers) is probably the most impressive. Wellington has a vast selection of real ales, but doesn’t do food. Head of Steam is probably my favourite and has TV screens. There are food and drink huts in the Christmas Market on New Street, virtually outside of the station. For all of these, take the Victoria Square or New Street exits out of the station.

Miximate

Aug 30, 2012
Mid Sussex
Any recs for local parking?

Going up a bit earlier as taking advantage of corp hospitality that has been made available!

Simonf93

Apr 25, 2012

Going up a bit earlier as taking advantage of corp hospitality that has been made available!

Used JustPark app, parking on a secure driveway for £11, 10 min walk from stadium

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
My ticket for tomorrow has just gone back on sale in P9 - DD 73

My son was suddenly called into hospital for a transplant operation Wednesday evening - 13 hour procedure went ahead yesterday. So I've got other things on my mind!

I phoned the club yesterday and have to say they were brilliant. I returned the ticket and it's just popped up for sale.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat

We've parked right opposite the ground the away fans side, there's a social club there and some other garage type buildings , it's used for private functions on a Saturday and there's always a car park/security guard on site a tenner seems to be the acceptable bunce for them there's a barrier one end but not the other so if there's spaces try that if your there early , there's also some free street parking up past the Tesco supermarket only about a 10 minute walk back down the road , parked there before no bother before 12.

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
My ticket for tomorrow has just gone back on sale in P9 - DD 73

My son was suddenly called into hospital for a transplant operation Wednesday evening - 13 hour procedure went ahead yesterday. So I've got other things on my mind!

I phoned the club yesterday and have to say they were brilliant. I returned the ticket and it's just popped up for sale.

Seat gone already!

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry
Setting off from the west of Ireland in a couple of hours time. Meeting a friend(Villa STH) before the game and afterwards. Please, please boys can we play well and win tomorrow! UTA

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here