Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Assuming

Lander

NSC down?
Jan 11, 2005
Lindfield
Some of you may know something i do!

does anyone know about the argus website being factful in their story about the man city dates

"Albion have announced preliminary ticket arrangements for the Carling Cup clash at home to Manchester City on September 16 or 24. "

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
I t depends on wether City stay in Europe or not.

I think, if City lose then the earlier week becomes 'free' and it is the earlier date that is preferential, as far as the LC goes.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
The question is: If Man City go out of the UEFA cup and we play on the 16th, will that give the 2 clubs involved in the relevant 3rd round fixture enough time to sort out details and tickets to play at the same time as the other 3rd round games? 6 days is pushing it I know but many clubs have done this on a similar time scale for postponed FA cup replays which required the next round to be played the next weekend.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
The question is: If Man City go out of the UEFA cup and we play on the 16th, will that give the 2 clubs involved in the relevant 3rd round fixture enough time to sort out details and tickets to play at the same time as the other 3rd round games? 6 days is pushing it I know but many clubs have done this on a similar time scale for postponed FA cup replays which required the next round to be played the next weekend.

I'm sure Man City will manage it perfectly fine!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here