Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Assuming we lose to Derby County...

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I don't know what you're all worried about - we've been handing out points to the needy like confetti since Christmas. Even Bristol City FFS got a point at our place and away from home, we've had zero goal-threat - only 3 goals scored away from home in 6 games, all at Ipswich - and we only wake-up in the last 10 minutes. Provided you're at least 2 goals up at that point, you'll be home and hosed.

Honestly, if there's one home banker this weekend, it's you.

Thank you for the positive vibe my friend but i think your hitting us with the old reverse phycology line, come on now own up!

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
I don't know what you're all worried about - we've been handing out points to the needy like confetti since Christmas. Even Bristol City FFS got a point at our place and away from home, we've had zero goal-threat - only 3 goals scored away from home in 6 games, all at Ipswich - and we only wake-up in the last 10 minutes. Provided you're at least 2 goals up at that point, you'll be home and hosed.

Honestly, if there's one home banker this weekend, it's you.

I see what you're doing here - bit of the old reverse psychology!! Well we don't do that on here, we tell it like it is, no fannying about, saying its all crap and all the while really meaning its all good and taking the piss.

Crewton Ram

Jan 10, 2013
Thank you for the positive vibe my friend but i think your hitting us with the old reverse phycology line, come on now own up!

I've been trying that all season and it hasn't worked!

Of course, there's a chance they might remember they're supposed to be decent players, but there's always a few moments in a game when they forget that completely and they aren't scoring enough goals to compensate. Maybe the fact that there's nothing riding on it for us will make a difference, but I'm not optimistic.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We are guaranteed to choke, just like Derby on an end of season run in. Can we emulate them and drop out of the playoffs?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here