Assuming Watford have.......

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Sure there were more than 3200 of them at the Millenium stadium when they beat mighty Leeds, the champions of Europe to get to the premier league.

Don't be ridiculous, MASSIVE Leeds would have been given at least 99% of the ticket allocation, it's what their fans deserved.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
They're here, they're there, they're every ruddy where, Watford fans, Watford fans

I reckon they will be boosting the home audience tomorrow for sure. I know of a few Watford fans who know of fellow supporters having booked tickets in home areas, lets just hope they keep quiet and are respectful.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I don't really get this thread. Why take the piss out of Watford? They're a decent enough club, with decent support. Alright, their slightly shady loan arrangements with Udinese & Granada may grate a bit, but that's not their fans' fault. I was genuinely surprised to see how few Bournemouth fans bothered to make the trip, but would fully have expected to see Watford sell out. And they have.

Dec 15, 2014
Here
I'm pretty sure Watford fans are changing leagues (swapping) with these guys

4845879-large.jpg

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
I fully expect to be beaten and have that horrible site of thousands of away fans going mental in the away end in such a vital game. But then that's exactly what forest fans had against us 12 months ago!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Attendance announced as 29k+ tomorrow ???

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I fully expect to be beaten and have that horrible site of thousands of away fans going mental in the away end in such a vital game. But then that's exactly what forest fans had against us 12 months ago!

Eugh, I hate that as well - nothing against Watford but I hate it at full time when the away end erupts to celebrate a victory and it is going to be ten times worse when the inevitable happens tomorrow.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
For gawds sake old chap ...how long will you be dining out on that ,tedious and unoriginal is an understatement .

That one will run and run.......and fair play to 'em, we would do exactly the same.

I never wanted that game as one side would NEVER let the other forget it, and so it has proven.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I don't really get this thread. Why take the piss out of Watford? They're a decent enough club, with decent support. Alright, their slightly shady loan arrangements with Udinese & Granada may grate a bit, but that's not their fans' fault. I was genuinely surprised to see how few Bournemouth fans bothered to make the trip, but would fully have expected to see Watford sell out. And they have.

They've come across as a right bunch of utter morons every time I've been up there. I've never had quite so much "urrr you ****ing gays" anywhere else.

surlyseagull

Aug 23, 2008
That one will run and run.......and fair play to 'em, we would do exactly the same.

I never wanted that game as one side would NEVER let the other forget it, and so it has proven.

Yeah fair do`s mate i`ll give se20 that ...but I am trumping him 5 nil to the Albion in 1956 :whistle: ....oh my days !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports