Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Assulin

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Fair enough. Very good signing for them, I suspect. Will be interested to see how he does over the next few years.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Did Gus even try and sign him do we know?

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
So, what does this mean?

Una lesión frenó la progresión del jugador y la temporada pasada fue cedido al Brighton de la Premiership inglesa.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Did Gus even try and sign him do we know?

I seem to recall him saying something about looking to get him on a season long loan for this year, back when he was still under contract at Man City. Could be totally wrong though.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
So, what does this mean?

Una lesión frenó la progresión del jugador y la temporada pasada fue cedido al Brighton de la Premiership inglesa.

An injury slowed the progression of the player and last season he was loaned to Brighton on the English Premiership.

coagulantwolf

Jun 21, 2012
So, what does this mean?

An injury slowed the progression of the player and last season he was loaned to Brighton in the English Premiership.

That's the google translation, wrong about being in the English Premiership!

Edit: someone beat me to it!

viscentaye

Jun 26, 2012
So, what does this mean?

An injury slowed the progression of the player and last season he was loaned to Brighton on the English Premiership.

Edit: And the award for fastest copy and paste to Google Translate goes to.........!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
So, what does this mean?

Using my very limited Spanish, I would say, "an injury slowed his progression and he had a temporary stay at Brighton in the Premiership (wrong)"?

madinthehead

I have changed this
Jan 22, 2009
Oberursel, Germany
An injury slowed the progression of the player and last season he was loaned to Brighton in the English Premiership. Wow!! :) Premiership...

andyconor

Nov 20, 2011
So, what does this mean?

An injury slowed the progression of the player and last season he was loaned to Brighton in the English Premiership.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Good luck to him. Didn't really see what he's capable of during the home games he played, personally, but I suspect there's more to come. I didn't really see the role he would play for us, so yes, maybe Gus didn't try too hard to sign him.

Dec 29, 2011

The English Premiership was slowed by Brighton who were injured last season.

Something along those lines.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
So, what does this mean?

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
The guy obviously had a bit of quality but my Man City mate doesn't rate him at all, and he didn't do anything here to really suggest (apart from the odd touch) that I'd rather have him starting over Lua-Lua or Noone, let alone Buckley.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I saw him as an understudy to Vicente, but he played in a position where we are strong at with Buckley, Noone and Kazenga, so there was no room for him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here