Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Asking girls out (NSFW: Contains occasional pictures of willies and bottoms)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Typical,just as i'm up to date, it dies on its arse (going back to Hineys pic for a sec)
DPs dogged resistance has put the lid back on things and only Buzzer,Seagullible and Nibble have come out of the thread in better shape than when they went in.Seeing more of Simster on the backfoot would have been fun.

Really? How did I manage that? I usually make a right arse of myself.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
57192ua1.jpg

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
It wasn't once you stupid cuntrag, it carried on until I specifically asked you to stop (ok, so that was about 20 minutes but you'd managed a good 4 or 5 in that time, I thought you'd have got the hint after I didn't 'reply' to the first one). I used to think you were alright and didn't deserve some of the treatment you get here, but you don't half bring it on yourself.

Oh and by the way I can't back that up with pictures or any other kind of evidence. I guess people will just have to believe you or believe me as they wish.

"Specifically asked me to stop"? You UTTER f***ing liar!!

and here's the proof.

parishliar694.jpg

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London

and here's the proof.

parishliar694.jpg

:thud::thud::thud::thud::thud::thud::thud:

Yes sorry about that, it came from a time when I had a small degree of pity and didn't want to go 'penguin, stop poking me please' on your wall. Next time I'll make myself more clear to avoid issues like this with semantics shall I?

Oh and thanks for the birthday wishes btw.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006

and here's the proof.

parishliar694.jpg

Okay, DP. I'm a little bit pished so bear with me but can I say in all seriousness that you are not coming across very well here?

I know you're being attacked on all sides and a fair few of us on the sidelines have been gratuitously revelling in the action (not sure I feel good about that but confession is good for the soul and all that) but really, can't you ask Bozza to shut this thread permanently?

Everything that needed to be said has been said. It can't be nice for you reading this as it has turned into a complete character assassination. I don't know if it's true or not as I've never met you but this whole thing has turned into a monster.

I think it's up to you now to choose if you want to continue posting on this thread. I'd advise not but my advice is cheap and often wrong. If you don't then there's no reason for the thread to continue.

I think it's gone on for long enough.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
but really, can't you ask Bozza to shut this thread permanently?

I asked last night and it was WAS closed!!

Bozza decided to re-open it today! I had nothing to do with that decision! I am disgusted by some of the actions of a number of people on here. I won't name names.

The thread should be closed for a second time!

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I asked last night and it was WAS closed!!

Bozza decided to re-open it today! I had nothing to do with that decision! I am disgusted by some of the actions of a number of people on here. I won't name names.

The thread should be closed for a second time!

Please....it's the "naming names" thing that probably irks people the most. Your hoarding of info and grudge-bearing has contributed as much to the ill-feeling as anything.

I agree. It should be closed down now and will ask the mods too...but for pity's sake and yours...stop with the vendettas and files on people. We all say things in the heat of the moment and act like arses. It doesn't necessarily matter that much.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Please....it's the "naming names" thing that probably irks people the most. Your hoarding of info and grudge-bearing has contributed as much to the ill-feeling as anything.

I agree. It should be closed down now and will ask the mods too...but for pity's sake and yours...stop with the vendettas and files on people. We all say things in the heat of the moment and act like arses. It doesn't necessarily matter that much.

Actually there is vendetta towards me from a number of posters and has been going on for several years. Every so often they decide to start another fight by posting lies about me. I never start anything but I will fight my corner when I'm attacked.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Actually there is vendetta towards me from a number of posters and has been going on for several years. Every so often they decide to start another fight by posting lies about me. I never start anything but I will fight my corner when I'm attacked.

...and so the cycle continue...I know I'm an arsey git and the last person anyone should be taking advice from about walking away but in all honesty, knowing what you know now, would you have defended yourself so vociferously on this thread or do you think being quiet would have pushed this thread to page 2 ages ago?

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
...and so the cycle continue...I know I'm an arsey git and the last person anyone should be taking advice from about walking away but in all honesty, knowing what you know now, would you have defended yourself so vociferously on this thread or do you think being quiet would have pushed this thread to page 2 ages ago?

No, I'm not going to sit and be quiet while I'm being attacked. I will attack back. I've had years of being attacked by this lot. They will go to extremes to embarrass me, as can be seen, but I couldn't give a shit. I will not be silenced by bullies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here