Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ask Uncle Buck

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
That woman in the pub last night, did she do it for a dare or does she really fancy me?

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Dear Uncle Buck

If I wear a waistcoat, will people think I'm in a "Mumford and Sons" tribute band?

wunt be druv

Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
By some major fluke and not considerable amount of arse licking I have managed to wangle a visit to Buckingham Palace to a Royal garden party,now,I will of course be very nervous and the Wunt be Druv digestive system will be in overdrive, the result of which will be many visits to Her Majesty's royal toilets,If upon emerging following a Royal flush I should chance upon Her Royalness waiting to dive in after me,Is it the correct etiquette to suggest she might want to "give it five minutes" or do I just run for it and hope she doesn't recognize me ?

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
By some major fluke and not considerable amount of arse licking I have managed to wangle a visit to Buckingham Palace to a Royal garden party,now,I will of course be very nervous and the Wunt be Druv digestive system will be in overdrive, the result of which will be many visits to Her Majesty's royal toilets,If upon emerging following a Royal flush I should chance upon Her Royalness waiting to dive in after me,Is it the correct etiquette to suggest she might want to "give it five minutes" or do I just run for it and hope she doesn't recognize me ?

Options are;

1. Blame it on the corgi.
2. Question who has been eating Greek food.
3. Or just admit to producing a master piece.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
No matter which church hall one visits, why do they only ever have these tea cups? And why are they always green?

teacup.jpgteacup.jpg

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
You've got one bullet and an Estate Agent up on one wall and a solicitor up on the other. Who lives?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here