Ask Mr Poyet

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
If you could ask Gus one straight question face to face what would it be?

Try and keep it sensibly football related.

Mine is: "Why did we buy Dobbie and not give him a decent run in the starting eleven, even after his two goals?"

At the pre season Sussex Radio thingy I asked Gus if he thought the old English type centre forward was a thing of the past(in a very roundabout way!) I seem to remember he said it depended on the team you were playing against. So I would ask him has he changed his mind yet? ???

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
Why did you replace a perfectly good striker with someone who isn't better than him and that cost ten times more money?

The Camel

Nov 1, 2010
Darlington, UK
Why did you replace a perfectly good striker with someone who isn't better than him and that cost ten times more money?

This is so stupid.

If you had asked an Albion fan at the end of the promotion season "would you trade Murray for CMS?" I suspect nearly 100% of them would have answered "yes".

Sure, it hasn't worked out as well as everyone hoped, but it is definitely understandable why the switch was made.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
What is your response to those people who say you were a complete muppet towards Murray, and completely inflexible because of your own pig-headedness, and you shifted him out and brought in an incredibly expensive failure, in a formation that was never likely to work - what would you say to those people who hold that view?

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Why don't you do the decent thing in time for the new year ? Our season can only be redeemed with someone else in charge.

Remember what happened this time last year when we were in a shitter position ? More than redeemed himself then so it cant only be done with a new manager.

Christ on a f***ing bike common sense has flew out the window since yesterday.

u'vebeenamexed

Whateverhappenedto.......
Sep 23, 2011
Hove-By-The-Sea
Why, in the first twenty minutes of every home game, do we get round the back and cut the ball back for Crofts to side foot over/around the goal from the penalty spot?

Can't you ensure someone else is in this position who can blast the ball home ?

Two questions I know - but what the hell. :facepalm:

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
Why did you sign the back of my sons t shirt at the Young Seagulls party when everyone else had signed the front.....

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I'd ask the majority of what everyone else has asked but would add.

Please will you justify all of the deadline day signings?

Do you personally scout players prior to signing?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports