Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ashley, you should have stayed with the Seagulls

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Good luck to Barnes - he has a young family and has secured his/their future with a well deserved fantastic contract by all accounts.

Not sure about the "securing their future" bit. I imagine his wife will be seeking a divorce after about three months living in Burnley.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Not sure about the "securing their future" bit. I imagine his wife will be seeking a divorce after about three months living in Burnley.

That's why the highly paid players for Blackburn and Burnley, and other wealthy locals like Carl Fogerty don't live in Burnley itself, but in the stunning villages/countryside all within a short drive. Rightmove will guide you.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
That's why the highly paid players for Blackburn and Burnley, and other wealthy locals like Carl Fogerty don't live in Burnley itself, but in the stunning villages/countryside all within a short drive. Rightmove will guide you.

Spot on.
Not everwhere north of Devils Dyke is a shit hole!

Jan 10, 2014
How much was he on with us? Whats he on with Burnley now?

At Brighton he was getting 3lbs of Turkish Delight a week, as many pairs of sandals as he required and the finest gemstones from the Hindu Kush mountains.

At Burnley he gets £150 a week Aldi vouchers, 4 racing pigeons, a 1967 Morris Minor convertible in almond green and he doesn't need to pay any rent on the £30,000 terraced house that he lives in.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
How much was he on with us? Whats he on with Burnley now?

Like everybody else I have no idea of his wage with us but based on the fact thst we signed him as a young unknown it wouldnt have been very high. Somebody was saying on a train from Lewes to Falmer a couple of months ago when wages were being discussed, that he was a relative of Lewis Dunk and he knew he ws on 1k per week, dont know how true that is, Based on that I would suggest it ws 1500 to 2k and the rumour was he wanted a 5k rise. So who knows in truth.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here