Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ashley 'Greg Louganis' Young

One Robbie Reinelt

Forever Brighton
Feb 28, 2009
I despair with the pundits on MOTD 2 earlier with their blinkered views on Ashley Young's 'fantastic' performance for Villa against Everton. Why for gods sake are players being praised for blatantly trying to con referees? Everytime he gets the ball he runs at the opposition & dives as soon as he gets in the penalty area in a pathetic attempt to get a penalty. He did it several times against Everton & the ref rightly didn't give a penalty but didn't book him either.
I am sick of seeing this form of cheating week in week out. Ashley Young & others like him (Ronaldo etc..) are a bloody disgrace & are destroying the British game. Football is becoming more a game of who can con the ref the most, rather than who has got the most skill to win fair & square. When are these blatant cheats gonna be punished?:rant::rant::rant:

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
English players don't get criticised in the media for diving, Gerrard is a clear example. Rooney is another.

One Robbie Reinelt

Forever Brighton
Feb 28, 2009
Reluctantly, the Albion aren't completely innocent in the art of trying to con refs. The likes of Coxxy & Forster have their moments! I just hate it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here