Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ashley Cole to Retire from International Football

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
In this golden age of PR and positive spin, it is quite incredible that no one has anything positive to say about Ashley Cole, other than he was a fantastic footballer.

Next stop Talksport to work alongside Stan Collymore ?

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Good decision for me. We're not going to win the world cup and Cole has deteriorated as a LB hence the reason why he's no longer playing regularly for Chelsea. Shaw has played much more football this season, don't get all the negative comments about Cole though he's been a quality left back for England and retired graciously unlike certain others in recent years.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
What a ****ing disrespectful prick!

You think the attention seeking prick could have waited for Hodgson to make the official squad announcement!

If ROy had announced Cole was not in the squad without telling him , he would have been crucified for it. He pre-warns him, and the gobby little shite spreads it before the squad is announced!! What a ****!
have you read the full text of his tweet ? I think it showed a lot of class,I'd suggest its YOU who is the prick.

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
have you read the full text of his tweet ? I think it showed a lot of class,I'd suggest its YOU who is the prick.

And I'd suggest you are a prick, so that makes it even.

Would have shown a touch more class if he had waited until now, but Cole being Cole, he needed the limelight!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here