Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Ashley Barnes potentially leaving Burnley

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Just done a Ronaldo. Burnley 5-2 down, Kompany made a triple sub of which Barnes wasn’t one so he went off down the tunnel in the 77th minute
Both of them learnt from Maupay

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Made me think of Stephens. He's still a free agent, 33 years old. Surprised he's not been picked up by a lower level championship team.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I didn’t assume anything. I saw on tv what happened which the article confirmed.

The cameras never showed him walking back 🤷🏻‍♂️
Yes and they even said it was for a piss on the comms so how you got ‘did a ronaldo’ from that is 2+2=77

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Yes and they even said it was for a piss on the comms so how you got ‘did a ronaldo’ from that is 2+2=77
No they didn’t on Sky. It wasn’t mentioned again.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
No they didn’t on Sky. It wasn’t mentioned again.
When he went down the tunnel they said something about when nature calls. Either way the ronaldo thing was jumping to a conclusion and wrong 🤷🏻‍♂️

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
When he went down the tunnel they said something about when nature calls. Either way the ronaldo thing was jumping to a conclusion and wrong 🤷🏻‍♂️
They literally said ‘has he done a Ronaldo’ on the commentary

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
They literally said ‘has he done a Ronaldo’ on the commentary
Oh ok I didn’t hear that but did hear something about he’d gone for a piss - weird - admittedly I was half watching - apologies.

dsr-burnley

Aug 15, 2014
I watched the game and found it interesting that since Dyche's departure there were at least 4 BAME players in the team.
I think there is something really 1970's about the idea of splitting the British population into "White British" and "All the rest". Smacks of Alf Garnett and the National Front.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
...... or in a lower league. Lower wages - but he's not getting any at the moment.
As noted elsewhere, it was he, apparently, who parked his car though the front doors of a shop recently. He needs to have a chat with Tony Adams.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here