Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ashley Barnes isn't nearly good enough for us.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Not really. He's been forgotton about for the past month, and no doubt will be next season.

FFS just man up and admit you got it wrong instead of getting defensive and digging a bigger hole. I got Barnes wrong and i'm glad i have.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
FFS just man up and admit you got it wrong instead of getting defensive and digging a bigger hole. I got Barnes wrong and i'm glad i have.

Didnt think i was being defensive. Can't see many of the current sqaud getting a look in next season to be honest. Casper, Painter, Cauldron, Bennett, Murray, Noone. I think the best the rest can hope for is a place on the bench:p

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Didnt think i was being defensive. Can't see many of the current sqaud getting a look in next season to be honest. Casper, Painter, Cauldron, Bennett, Murray, Noone. I think the best the rest can hope for is a place on the bench:p

You may well have a point, so why did you single out Barnes and laid into him being cowardly as well as a bad player?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

It's about players getting us out of this division surely? Of course some won't cut it higher and i fully expect a mini clear out. The players that will be released have there jobs for this season.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside

I take it that Bridcutt, Greer & Kishishev will be battling it out every week to cut up the h/t oranges?? :p

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
CHAMPIONE, CHAMPIONE - is HE, is HE, is HE

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I can see this thread still being bounced as Ashley scores his 1st goal in the Premier League :thumbsup:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
:lolol: Can we make this thread GOLD? It's my favourite by a mile. Made all the funnier by Mr Burns' total inability to concede defeat,

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I have to admit he has worked on his game and improved a lot since the start of the season. I think a lot of credit has to go to Poyet who has used him in a forward three, out wide, where he gets more time and is away from the more imposing central defenders.

Have no problem with him coming off the bench next season. We need a better starting foil for Murray though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here