Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ashley Barnes 5-1 with Ladbrokes to score 1st

seagull stu

Feb 14, 2007
Thats all - too good a price to not have a little play today. We know he's not great but we also know he can score against lower opposition.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Isn't he suspended?

We have many fans who'd wish he was. I rate him and it's a crying shame that because of all our injuries that Gus has asked him to play in just about every position except as an out and out striker. Hope he plays and hope he scores, but even if he scored 5 he'd still have his detractors saying "look at how shit the opposition were"

Is he playing as an out and out striker today?

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
We have many fans who'd wish he was. I rate him and it's a crying shame that because of all our injuries that Gus has asked him to play in just about every position except as an out and out striker. Hope he plays and hope he scores, but even if he scored 5 he'd still have his detractors saying "look at how shit the opposition were"

Barnes is rubbish, haven't you heard!? The fact that he has hardly ever played as a centre forward this season is irrelevant!!

Seriously though, I'd love it if he scored today. Love it.

Would be nice to see CMS get one too.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham

Genuinely thought he was suspended, but then I forgot about the Reading match (who wouldn't!).

Yes, I have read the detractors on here, but then according to them everyone in the squad is crap, as is the manager and we are doomed, apparently. Seems like a good prospect to me though. No idea if starting today, but I would thought so.

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
caskey to score in a Brighton win is 5-1 with PP. Putting another fiver on that for second game running

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Barnes didn't play well today. Never looked like scoring from start to finish.

Good tip though!!!

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
I wouldnt have taken 50-1! He's been poor this season but this was far and away his poorest game. Dire!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Barnesy will be 28/1 in the replay , if he is selected.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here