Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ashes: 3rd Test @ Perth

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
the England team should be putting their hands in their pockets and flying us ex pats home for Christmas to avoid the smug Aussie sledging.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
50 up already. We'll be lucky to finish 2nd at this rate.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Its not just defeat anymore, its humiliation. The psychological advantage swung in the first Test and we haven't got strong enough leadership or enough responsibility from senior players to wrest back the advantage. The Aussies smell 5-0 and will move heaven and earth to get it.
Sadly, certain players lack the stomach for a fight and it should signal the end of their careers. Its goodbye to KP, Trott and Prior. Cook needs to be rested for his own sake and Swann is on borrowed time. Its time to rebuild and as a previous poster said, lets remember these players for better times, not for this abject surrender.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Crock of shit, shameful performances in all 3 tests so far, shambolic no guts bunch of pricks.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
the master plan is evident. Get out quickly on Day 3. Let Australia smash a number of runs. Get Clarke in and tempt him with a century tomorrow. He then bats till tea. We then only need 600+ to win or 4 sessions to bat for a draw. That's why Prior missed the two stumpings.

The ICC must rue making Cook test Captain of the year on Friday. Clarke should use DRS.

Last edited:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Australia 334 ahead with 8 wickets remaining.

were loose

colonies man

Jul 30, 2011
Going tomorrow for day 4,sitting there in 38c surrounded by gloating Aussies.Dont know how I can face it,stiff upper lip time.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I got up for an early morning leak and had a look at the score and was not surprised. Went back to bed and glad that I did. Abject failure bang on schedule. We even have the plaintive,sad wail of the trumpeter back.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here