Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] ASDA Spiderman Clapham Junction

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Where is the Green Goblin when you need him?

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Watched a few of their pathetic youtube videos last night. They effectively do pranks in supermarkets or leisure facilities trying to goad the workers into a reaction.

I wish they would try doing the same pranks in a boxing gym the utter pricks.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Watched a few of their pathetic youtube videos last night. They effectively do pranks in supermarkets or leisure facilities trying to goad the workers into a reaction.

I wish they would try doing the same pranks in a boxing gym the utter pricks.

They have been filming the evidence themselves ready for their court case :dunce:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Regardless of how or why it started, that utter **** punched a woman in the face. Hope she’s ok, and hope he gets some proper rough justice.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
If he gets a sentence there will be a few in there wanting to teach him a lesson.
Oh well.

Unfortunately, the way to exert power on a fellow prisoner when doing porridge is by dry buggery. He doesn’t stand a chance, especially if the judge makes him wear his Spidey outfit for the duration of the sentence.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Unfortunately, the way to exert power on a fellow prisoner when doing porridge is by dry buggery. He doesn’t stand a chance, especially if the judge makes him wear his Spidey outfit for the duration of the sentence.

Nice, I mean, thats terrible

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
A good opportunity for Asda and the GMB union to throw some seriously strong legal weight at this one that sends out a message that this type of behaviour is totally unacceptable.

Hopefully named, shamed, prison time or big fines, and reputations/livelihoods ruined.

Looking at the probably coked up idiot in the spider man outfit and the numbers in their gang, I’m not sure what the keyboard warriors on here expect people to do who are out minding their own business doing a bit of late night shopping.

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
A good opportunity for Asda and the GMB union to throw some seriously strong legal weight at this one that sends out a message that this type of behaviour is totally unacceptable.

Hopefully named, shamed, prison time or big fines, and reputations/livelihoods ruined.

Looking at the probably coked up idiot in the spider man outfit and the numbers in their gang, I’m not sure what the keyboard warriors on here expect people to do who are out minding their own business doing a bit of late night shopping.

Unfortunately Asda are more likely to sack their security staff for standing up to the scroats

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I assume he is the one charged with GBH which has sentencing guidelines of 2 years to life imprisonment. Why do you think he would be outside of those ?

Maybe because it was a flippant comment and I am not as all knowing as you?

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia

Unfortunately Asda are more likely to sack their security staff for standing up to the scroats

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Maybe because it was a flippant comment and I am not as all knowing as you?

That's the problem with trying to interpret the written word.

I wrongly interpreted a flippant comment as an ineffectual whine, so for that I apologise.

And don't put yourself down :wink:

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley

Is this knowledge from painful experience?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here