Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ASC Strikers U16s - Yello Card Fest !

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Well Junior and his mates had a belter of a game at Buckingham Park this afternoon and saw of Eastbourne Town Green 3 - 0 and we were 3 to the good at HT.

The main event was 5 yellow cards, 1 to us and 4 to the opposition - unprecendented but I think warranted.

Card 1 opposition, bad challenge on our player then stamped on, card 2 at the same time as 2nd player kicked the ball in the face of our player on the deck after the foul (at this point I was glad we had the referee we did).

Card 3 for us and fully deserved wreckless late challenge into touch and our player left the field with a cut head as well and did not play again.

Card 4 was when our forward was bought down by their last man but not the offender but another player who talked himself in to the book as did card 5 their forward who seemed to spend the whole game begging to get in the book.

Credit to the referee did a good job in a very tetchy game.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i remember in one game at under 12 we had four yellows and two reds - that game really did get out of hand

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
i remember in one game at under 12 we had four yellows and two reds - that game really did get out of hand

Only had the one red which was a straight red to the opposition last season for foul and abusive language after a needless penalty was conceded.

Strange thing was their manager came round to me and asked me what the f***ing referees name was :lolol::lolol:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Only had the one red which was a straight red to the opposition last season for foul and abusive language after a needless penalty was conceded.

Strange thing was their manager came round to me and asked me what the f***ing referees name was :lolol::lolol:

what league is that in?

our card fest was the mid sussex, but we always found the sussex sunday to be far more 'card happy'

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
what league is that in?

our card fest was the mid sussex, but we always found the sussex sunday to be far more 'card happy'

Sussex Sunday Youth League

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Did you play for Hassocks?

not until under 18

i was at seagulls, then southdown. our whole squad got moved on bulk to become the hassocks youth team

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here