Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

As God is my witness, this is a true story!!

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Yesterday a tall black male, in a Brighton blue hoody,

Oh my god why did you have to say Blue Hoody. You could have just said a man in a hoody. Now look at the mayhem you have caused.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I like the story, but: does it matter that he's black? Why mention it

You missed out on his religious intolerance too - "As God is my witness.......". Surely, to satisfy the PC brigade, that should have been, "As the deity of your choice is my witness".

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
I realise I may be a PC nutter, but the rest of your point is nonsense. It could easily say "Yesterday, a man in a Brighton blue hoody, attempted to leave the ground via the north-east turnstiles carrying alcohol, but a very diligent Steward stopped him and told him that he could not leave the ground with alcohol. EXCEPT the male trying to leave was Rohan Ince and the alcohol was the bottle of Champagne he had just won for his man-of-the-match performance."

Yes,you are a P.C.Nutter.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Originally Posted by Triggaaar
I like the story, but: does it matter that he's black?

Only to you it would seem!

Spot on. Why are people bending over backwards to put innocent people down for off the cuff remarks. It would really only have mattered if he'd given the wrong hue, then hardly.

Gordon Bennett

Sep 7, 2010
Not any more.

You've always been able to take your drink from (say) the WSU downstairs to the WSL or the North bar and move around freely. The only bar you couldn't take alcohol out of was the North, I was told by a steward once that it's due to the fact that it was the closest bar to the station.

Yesterday I went to move from the WSU to the WSL lower concourse, with about half a pint left in my glass. Two stewards at the top of the stairs stopped us and said we couldn't take the alcohol with us.

Not the end of the world, but it was nice to be able to move around previously.

This is but the first step in the next stage of the Match Day Customer Experience - the Drink-In-Any-Bar-Pass. A Silver Pass gives you the choice of drinking in WSU or WSL, the Gold Pass gets you into all expect the North and the Platinum Pass gets you into the West, East, South & North stand bars! Expect prices to be announced shortly. Have you learned nothing from the past 12 months? :thumbsup:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
In all the debate about the player's height, colour & clothing, nobody has picked up the fact that the OP saw this happen at the NORTHEAST exit. Isn't the player's exit by the NORTHWEST?

m.c.hamster

Jul 9, 2003
OMG!

A person of non-specific gender, race, creed colour (sorry ethnicity) who was unspecified height wearing clothing similar to other peoples (also of non-specific gender) was stopped by a person of non-specific gender whilst possibly leaving a designated sporting event. The first unspecified person was stopped by the 2nd unspecified person as he was carrying an item that he should not have had. (Better not mention alcohol) Goodness me we laughed!

Happy now Trigaaaar you spanner? Now go and support you real team which is probably Palace or man utd. You really are the most stupid person of non-specific gender, race, religion, creed, ethnicity..........please don't post again or reply

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
A person of non-specific gender, race, creed colour (sorry ethnicity) who was unspecified height wearing clothing similar to other peoples (also of non-specific gender) was stopped by a person of non-specific gender whilst possibly leaving a designated sporting event. The first unspecified person was stopped by the 2nd unspecified person as he was carrying an item that he should not have had. (Better not mention alcohol) Goodness me we laughed!

Happy now Trigaaaar you spanner? Now go and support you real team which is probably Palace or man utd. You really are the most stupid person of non-specific gender, race, religion, creed, ethnicity..........please don't post again or reply

:clap:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
The first unspecified person was stopped by the 2nd unspecified person as he was carrying an item that he should not have had.

yeah, that about sums up content in the first post. why did you feel the need to broadcast it, what was your point? :moo:

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Iv'e been called honky plenty of times whilst on holiday in Jamaica, Barbados St kitts etc and so on would you pull them up over that ???

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Oftern seen away fans outside with a pint! I remember going to Colchester and they had a bar outside the home end with a band playing and we all mixed had a drink before the ground opened.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Wow! Touchy touchy...The man is black...what's wrong with that....it's a description...not a disrespectful comment,just telling how it is...it matters not what colour the man is but...would you say Mr Ince is white....he is a great footballer with a great future ahead of him...other than a description colour means nothing....lighten up peeps.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here