Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] As Bjork once sang - it's all so quiet

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Hard to know what to say before the final chukka...

"I'm scared, sir."

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Just cooked a curry and am watching Con Air anything but quiet here. 2-0 Albion tomorrow, bring it!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Hard to know what to say before the final chukka...

"I'm scared, sir."

Just don't shoot until you see the whites of their eyes.

Cold Gettin Dumb

Jan 31, 2013
It's all gonna be fine I reckon. Win lose or draw, we will still be up there for the end of the season.
At least that's what I'm telling myself as I'm going to be a bag of nerves today no doubt.
We'reL loozs.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Come on you lot, we're breaking records left right and centre, the team is playing blinding football despite being ravaged by injuries, we have a stack of players nearing a return, Uncle Tony's chequebook is poised to bag top notch reinforcements, we've been playing Championship football since August, it's now almost Christmas and we are UNBEATEN. We're involved in a titanic tussle at the top of the most exciting league in the world, and today is just another step in the journey to the Promised Land. Quit your mimsy quiverings, stir your hearts, raise your voices and have courage, my friends, we can do this - sing up for the Albion, three points and back to our rightful place. TOP OF THE TREE. :albion:
(loads gun and prepared to go over the top)*
*metaphorically speaking, of course

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here