Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

artic conditions

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Yes, yes it is.

I've seen him in the reserves and he looked very sharp, bemusing that Hart is ahead of him in the pecking order and there is something in my head telling me he will be very good even though I've only seen him once or twice. :shrug:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
If it freezes up put him on the bench on Saturday against Colchester it will seem like home to him. Wont make any difference to OGH cos he dont stay on his feet very long normally.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
BS%20Artic%20Westpoint.JPG

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Whilst these threads (there are many on here today) with their obvious spelling mistakes cause a lot of banter can posters please 'try' and spell correctly and use correct grammar.

Last edited:

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
I think you need a full stop after banter.

I would argue that due to the proliferation of internet methods of publishing text, we have, in fact, had a paradigm shift in the usage of The Queen's English, as many once standard aspects of grammar have now been done away with, including finishing sentences with a full stop

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
can posters please 'try' and spell correctly and use correct grammar.

You mean "try TO spell correctly". "Try AND" implies two separate acts:

I'm going to try to jump over this stream
Well, I'm going to try and if I fall in, it will be my fault.

brulee

Aug 12, 2008
I do not understand why hart is higher up the pecking order for the cup games. great servant to the club, but must be his last season. Maybe gus is just being nice.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here