[Albion] Arsenal vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Competing well against a very very good side. So clear Milner shouldn’t be there v Saka though RDZ - change it! They’re pressing us well. Can’t even be bothered to go into the usual top 6 referee or Jesus elbow on Billy.

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Dunk is on 4 I think - I thought Mitoma was but maybe it was 3.

Very tense first half - relief we’re going in still level pegging. Some brilliant defending from Van Hecke and Dunk.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
After putting everything into Thursday night. Surely no-one's surprised!
We're not losing and I wouldn't have been surprised if we were, but the performance has still been very poor.

Is it too much to hope that Roberto has an idea why, and can make a tactical change? That half was awful.

Krafty

Apr 19, 2023
15 shots for Arsenal, but haven't felt too worried about them scoring.

Partly because of their awful shooting, but our defence today has been alright (surprisingly).

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
So have another tactic. We play the same way every game, whether it plays into the oppositions hands or not
Such as? Man for man this Arsenal team is better all over the pitch. Its not like we can play the tactic of hoof it up to the big man?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
We made it to half-time without conceding, but the bookies still have Arsenal at 2/1 on. That's how bad we've been.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports