[Albion] Arsenal vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Just a matter of time before they score, sadly. If they don't, you know who will come on and bag a couple.

On Milner, he should not be starting games at this level, good utility player to come on and shore things up, but no way should he be starting.

Clinging on here by the skin of our teeth
Any second now.

Via a Milner mistake I’d imagine.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Surely we must have an U23’s left back who would do at least as good a job as Milner
Against Saka ? If they were that good they’d be out plying their trade in the Championship at least

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
I’ve said it before but we should break the bank for Kyle Walker Peters. We absolutely need some genuine strength on both sides and he will instantly provide that.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
They're very good aren't they. As much as I dislike Arsenal, have to admit this team is attractive to watch.

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
We need to tweak the right back - Milner not handling Saka at all - look at Hinshelwood in comparison - Can Jack swap to the right? - Gross drop back? 🤷🏻‍♂️

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
JVH is having an outstanding first half, Milner is playing really well it’s just his pace against Saka
Really well? He can’t control the ball when we’ve got it and when we haven’t got it they’re literally targeting him

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports