Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Arsenal vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

AlexBH

Nov 19, 2017
Trossard may be an Arsenal shirt, but he knows where he belongs.

Helped us with the second goal, thank you very much! And a honourable mention to White who also helped us.
£50M for a bang average defender. Thank you Arsenal.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Tore a decent team apart in the same way we destroyed Millwall in the play-offs first leg 4-1 in May '91 at the Goldstone.

I cannot think of a better and more important thrashing than that since in a HUGE game when I was a little boy going with my dad, also on a Sunday and it got better and better and better!!!! :clap:

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Loads of mistakes, but generally contained Arsenal reasonably well. They’ve had the best (only) chances really, apart from Enciso from Mitoma’s cutback.

We are causing ourselves problems and not reaping the benefits of playing out from the back. All of our dangerous attacks have come from not doing this, with balls over the top and winning the midfield duels.

We need to go to plan B, much more direct in the second half for me Clive. Managing the game and circumstances thereof aren’t abandoning your principles, it’s doing what it takes to get a result and achieve European qualification for the first time in our history.

MIX. IT. UP.
❤️❤️❤️❤️ they only went and did it too!!!

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
I've been out in my garden here in France since the end of the first half as I couldn't cope with the tension of it all. My neighbour has just greeted me with news....3-0. Unbelievable....ecstatic isn't even close.....!!!!!!

59 years I have been supporting the Albion through thick and thin. WHAT A F*****G Season this is......

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
Trossard may be an Arsenal shirt, but he knows where he belongs.

Helped us with the second goal, thank you very much! And a honourable mention to White who also helped us.
Secret agent Trossard.

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
It's not negative ..
I'm not saying he was dreadful and should had been booed off FFS, I'm saying he gave the ball away plenty of times. One at the end actually which lead to a counter.
It was a bit tbh - in the first half both teams were guilting of loosing possession with some careless passing - including Cowill, Mitoma and Gilmour but all played an excellent game overall.

I just don’t think it’s particularly clever to be down on any player after a win like that - no, none of them are perfect and no player plays consistently well over the season as we know but we win as a team and all players played their part today. We would have been much weaker in MF without Mackie and that’s the point.

And Arsenal were also playing in Blue today so that confuses the issue 😂

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here