arse.jpg

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
IMG_0616.jpeg

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I heard the commentator say that Arsenal had scored 3 or more goals in their previous five home games. I know they had chances, but the team will be just a proud of that clean sheet as anything else.
Delighted for Steele who got a lot of stick from the Everton game. What better than to keep a clean sheet.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I heard the commentator say that Arsenal had scored 3 or more goals in their previous five home games. I know they had chances, but the team will be just a proud of that clean sheet as anything else.
I’m fairly sure I heard that Arsenal had only lost one (league) game at home this season, until last night.
Brighton has won there twice this season.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
And he was bigged up on MOTD….. or on SKY after the match - our whole way of playing out from the back starts from him.
There were a couple of passes sent back to him where I thought “thank Christ Steele is in goal” He is so good with his feet and holds his nerve with players bearing down on him to such a degree that I am almost covering my face and peering through my fingers at what is happening.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Getting some mixed reactions from all the Spurs fans in my Tottenham office today. Most are ecstatic we’ve effectively ended Arsenal hopes of the title, but a few pissed off we might have condemned them to Europa Conference 😂

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
Getting some mixed reactions from all the Spurs fans in my Tottenham office today. Most are ecstatic we’ve effectively ended Arsenal hopes of the title, but a few pissed off we might have condemned them to Europa Conference 😂
If they're lucky!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here