Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Madley? Well that is that then. Mr Fanboy

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
I'm just about to board a plane to Italy and the Mrs has said we're absolutely not watching the football when we get there.
Should've insisted on a seagulls fan on my Tinder profile.
That's fair enough - why force her to watch it?
Where in Italy are you? NSC is usually great for travel tips, so someone can probably suggest things for her to do while you're watching the game :thumbsup:

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
So how do we think Trossard will celebrate today if he scores? Will it be mildly respectful or could it be a full on 'feck you' aimed at RDZ and/or Lallana?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
This is gonna be proper shite.
Not even my phenomenal hair will be able to save us. 😢

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Dunky and Gross look a little odd on the match preview...have they run out of actual photos of the players so now resorting to using their representations from a video game (or is it part of some sponsorship deal or something?)
unnamed-9.jpg

dstanman

Jul 1, 2011
Players should be up for this following the Everton game. Feel we will get something out of this hopefully 3 points but will be happy with one to keep us on track

Eric Youngs Contact Lens

Dec 9, 2020
East Sussex
Can’t help thinking Arsenal have played both fixtures against us at a good time, from their perspective. That said, they have a lot to lose today.. if we can keep them out , even score first, the anxiety will grow in the stadium…

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I'm just about to board a plane to Italy and the Mrs has said we're absolutely not watching the football when we get there.

You just need to find a restaurant at 5.30 that is conveniently showing the game, she doesn't need to face the screen.

Si Gull

Way Down South
Mar 18, 2008
On top of the world
I had the same issue for the Man U and Everton games. In the end I was 'allowed' to follow them on the official match thread. Mrs definitely felt vindicated after the 1-5 debacle 🤣

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Heading to Worthing on an already full train - this is going to get Lionel.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I don’t understand these types of women and definitely couldn’t put up with one. I have a family function in Brighton today and mine has already said have you found bar to slip off and watch the match.

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
3 games in 8 days with a growing injury/fatigue list, I’d take a point now
As we’ve just had a 6 day break but are about to start the run above, it would be a good game to get 3 points from. Obviously the opposition makes it difficult, so I won’t be complaining with one point.

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
You just need to find a restaurant at 5.30 that is conveniently showing the game, she doesn't need to face the screen.
Wouldn't she notice that he wasn't paying her much attention for 90 minutes, and leaning over a bit to one side?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here