Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Fantastic win! Well done lads

sir_gullahad

Dec 20, 2013
Cheltenhamshire
Flippin' ITV making us sit through a Liverpool 0-0 before getting to the good stuff...

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Only just had a chance to catch up on final score. We are on fire.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Great win but fantastic substitutions RDZ could see what where was needed Steel made some important stops but it was Mitoma and Lampity coming on as subs and then both scoring as such my MOTM is RDZ

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
Another great result ! Well done lads ! UTA.. can't wait for one last fix on Sunday.

Coxovi

NSC Patron
Nov 5, 2011
Suisse
Was a great listen and fantastic results. Fans did us very proud by the sounds of it. Agree with others that the subs seemed to have really stemmed the tide. We should go for this!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Twatting about on a penalty always seems to go wrong.
See also Firmino.

There's something about the way Sarmiento celebrates the third that I find incredibly funny. Specifically the bit where there's a group of players hugging in celebration and he is stood just away from them with his arms up like Zed had switched his deodorant for mace.

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patron
Jun 20, 2021
Well that was very, very enjoyable to watch. Thought both sides had a lot of young exciting talent. Loved that Sarmiento and Enciso kept trying little tricks all over the place.(although it almost cost us)
Loved that RDZ effectively went 4-2-4 in the second half to try and win the game. I thought we were going to get cut open (which to be fair we did) but it was exciting, brave football.

Thought Colwill was excellent, shame we didn't actually buy him, and Gilmour was very tidy.
Exciting times

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports