Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Arsenal vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
What a flat and disappointing way to end the season, and a missed opportunity to have finished in 14th spot, above Southampton and that lot.
I wouldn't mind so much if we had played well, but it was a pretty poor performance all round. So depressing after that City match, and I was hoping for so much more.
Ah well, at least we're around to have another bash, next season....preferably having got hold of a decent/half-decent striker.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Ah well. Was always possible we'd see a coming back down to earth. A reminder of the work to do, but playing against one of the Financial Big 6.

Doubt Dunk did enough to catch England's eye - which means he'll be fresh for next year.

While Trossard wasn't in it, not sure I'd have swapped him for Connolly who I think needs a loan spell somewhere.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Absolute shite today. Moder looked decent and Biss got some great tackles in, apart from that very poor. Ali J should have done a lot better first half, and Connolly needs to learn to stay on his feet and not look for a foul every time he get the ball. Very disappointing after Tuesday night.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
More of the inconsistency from the entire season - were very good against Man C and then this.

Potter has to fix this - he might not get away with a similar soft underbelly next season.

Awful performance today.

So many areas we need to improve.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
No it's not, being a lazt **** when you're paid tens of thousands of pounds a WEEK is totally unacceptable.

Slack arses just cost the boss a few million quid.

Arsenal being a lot better mainly because of having a lot better footballers was what costed the boss a few million quid.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Bit after the Lord Mayors Show.....and a game too far...they were quicker and faster ...and we had nothing up front.

Good break coming up and see what pre season brings re the squad.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
The best side won today. We accept it and move on

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here