Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Arsenal vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Oh well.

I think it was asking a bit too much to play without Maupay or Welbeck.

We have to bring in other forward options with a bit of presence next season. It does look like Connolly isn’t ready yet, and Tau isn’t rated by the manager.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
4 at the back and Dunk straight in is working well

Pepe is class, I think thats what you call a return on your investment

Unless we score 2 or 3

Potter made changes to open up the game and get a result, not a great fan of his but I’d have preferred him to take a chance and go for the win rather than just keep 9 men behind the ball this half. We know we need a few signings otherwise it’s more of the same next season

teammelli

Jul 25, 2018
So glad Alireza got subbed out! We’re doing so well since then!! [emoji849][emoji849]

When will you guys realize that our problem is not player-specific. We have systemic problems, and the player style and efficacy are a manifestation of those problems, but they are rarely inherent to that player himself. But sure, bringing in Lallana and Connolly has been amazing..

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Bollox. We have been totally outclassed today.

If we had taken chances in the first half maybe a different outcome.
Now looking more like 3.0 than 2.1

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Potter the magician. Subs really killed off the game for us. Looks like we’re a man down with AC on.
I can only think he thought ACs pace was worth trying. Yet again though he's proved he's nowhere near good enough for Premier League football and I just can't understand why he wouldn't go with Tau who in his cameos has looked twice the player.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
that's what you get for 72 million quid .....a player that can finish , he was almost branded a flop last season but is bang on for now .....swap for Bissouma..???

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Disappointing end to a maddening seasons but we’ve definitely got the green shoots of growth in sight.

Hope everybody involved gets a well earned break and we do some interesting business over the close season.

With a following wind and a bit of luck we can watch the team kick on at a full Amex next season.

#GlassHalfFull

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Hopefully that’s it at 2. Would be a shame to finish with a battering, as our GD has been outstanding all season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Oh well; I think it’s best to focus on the brilliant performance in beating City - that was when our season ended errmmm clearly.

Laid waste to Pep, destroyed by Pepe.

Hey ho.

It’s been a long, long season.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I can only think he thought ACs pace was worth trying. Yet again though he's proved he's nowhere near good enough for Premier League football and I just can't understand why he wouldn't go with Tau who in his cameos has looked twice the player.

yep .... the Tau situation has got me mystified....Connolly is basic at this point.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here