crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
So close :nono:

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
The Arsenal wall crept a yard or two forwards of the white shaving foam line. Not spotted by the ref. Massively reducing Gross’s chance of getting it over.

Probably the worst place to get a free kick.
Better off playing it back a bit splitting the wall and belting it.
We are doing ok here, that was a great chance.

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Connelly should have gone with his left foot their and it would have been a goal. Very one footed. Needs to practice with his left!

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
What is gross doing nearly given away three penalties already. I would have wanted all three if I was an arsenal player

After 15 minutes it's clear to see that Arsenal are more up for it than they have been recently.
We are good in possession but if we can sneak a goal maybe Arsenal will drop their heads.

Brighton have been lively - Arsenal have been a little more threatening.

Comments from the ground? Or watching Amazon? Radio commentaries (both MyAlbionTV and BBC 5) giving a rather different impression. We're doing pretty well on the radio (and on the match stats)!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Nothings going appen ere is it ?

I so hope I’m wrong though.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Surprised that there hasn't been a goal yet - a lot of chances and neither side have looked stable at the back.

It's very open, hopefully that suits us.
Arsenal now seem to be slipping back to their recent ways.
We have to go for this and take advantage.
My biggest gripe is that we don't go for the jugular and take our chances.

Jolly Red Giant

Jul 11, 2015
Comments from the ground? Or watching Amazon? Radio commentaries (both MyAlbionTV and BBC 5) giving a rather different impression. We're doing pretty well on the radio (and on the match stats)!

I'm watching online - Brighton the better team for the last 10 mins - Arsenal have been a bit of a shambles - they need to score because Arsenal will get a phase where they will dominate and they have a couple of players who can score.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here