Arsenal v Tottenham

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
What has happened to the premier league, there have been some rediculous results within the top 6 this season. 8-2, 6-1 etc defence seems to have been forgotten :S

Noldi

Sep 5, 2010
Horsham
The second Walcott goal looked marginal for off side, equals out the marginal penalty for Spurs.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Spurs did better at Anfield 0-0 without Redknapp. Redknapp out!

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Harry should have put his arm round their shoulder at half time, then they wouldn't be losing.

D

Deleted member 18477

The second Walcott goal looked marginal for off side, equals out the marginal penalty for Spurs.

It was clearly onside from the replay. Look at the lines on the grass.

Anyway arsenal deserved that. Their best performance of the season. And I'm f***ing happy that spurs got thumped!! How embarrassing! The fake spurs fans that I know are going to be very quiet hahaha! And seeing as they took the piss when we lost to Liverpool I may have a few words to say to them this coming week! LOVE IT!!!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Fantastic game and looked like 'arry got his subs wrong which should bode well for England.

APACHE

LONGTIME DIEHARD
Feb 18, 2011
THE PROMISED LAND-SUSSEX
Spurs have had some great collapes in recent years and that was one of the best, but then again they must be use to it. Wish I was at work tomorrow the Arsenal fans will have a field day, Harry for England !

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Congrats Arsenal. Extremely well played.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Walcott just onside, Bale definite dive.
Spurs have had some great collapes in recent years and that was one of the best, but then again they must be use to it.
Recent years? No one does collapses like Spurs do collapses, it's a long running history. 3 up against Man U at half time to lose 5-3 rings a bell.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports