Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] ** Arsenal v BHA ** - Score Predictor - Now in its 8th SEASON !!

Arsenal v BHA - Score Predictor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

29 winners today:

Albion_Dave, Arthritic Toe, banjo, Blatter, Brighton_Rose, Cantona's Flying Dropkick, cjd, colinz, Creaky, dadams2k11, DavePage, doogie004, Dublin seagull, French Seagull, Goldstone1976, Hampden Park, Hornblower, janee, JetsetJimbo, JonnyCLately, maltaseagull, origigull, OzMike, Seagull85, seagurn, Skuller, Squeakseagull, Tom Hark, Preston Park, Whhosh51

Arthritic Toe, Nibbler, Steve Foster all go into the last day of the season with 9 points
Peter Grummit on 8 points

It’s going to the last day of the season!

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
29 winners today:

Albion_Dave, Arthritic Toe, banjo, Blatter, Brighton_Rose, Cantona's Flying Dropkick, cjd, colinz, Creaky, dadams2k11, DavePage, doogie004, Dublin seagull, French Seagull, Goldstone1976, Hampden Park, Hornblower, janee, JetsetJimbo, JonnyCLately, maltaseagull, origigull, OzMike, Seagull85, seagurn, Skuller, Squeakseagull, Tom Hark, Preston Park, Whhosh51

Arthritic Toe, Nibbler, Steve Foster all go into the last day of the season with 9 points
Peter Grummit on 8 points

It’s going to the last day of the season!

Ahem ... I just voted 1-1 can I have a point too? :whistle:

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I am going to be royally peeved for forgetting to post 2 early in the season correct predictions if I manage to get it right against City on Sunday. :annoyed:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here