Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Arsenal tonight

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
You can see why Atletico have only conceded something riidiculous like 4 goals at home this season, Arsenal have hardly had a sniff.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Two Madrids so two cups. Make it happen

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
You can see why they don’t use the flanks they are shite at crossing

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Robbie Savage told us repeatedly "Arsenal were by far the better team".

Gooners saw it differently:
IMG_2582.PNG

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Remarkable because they played 80 minutes with 10 men away.

Must be some kind of a European semi final record, go through, despite that huge handicap for essentially one half of a tie.

I honestly don't want any of our big 6 having success in Europe. Last time I enjoyed watching these
European cup games was when Fulham played in them.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Thought Arsenal played quite well. Just missing that final ball. Bit like us really, except they have less of an excuse as their a huge club. Make no mistake Altletico are a very good side.

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
Thought Arsenal played quite well. Just missing that final ball. Bit like us really, except they have less of an excuse as their a huge club. Make no mistake Altletico are a very good side.

They generally looked ok where Atletico let them - the moment they got near the box Madrid shut them out routinely.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

It's the story of Arsenal over the last 10 years. Awful defence (as dissected by the brilliant Keown as we type), some neat build up play from highly technical players, but decent opponents have their number in strength/no-how/mentality.

IMG_2583.PNG

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I honestly don't want any of our big 6 having success in Europe. Last time I enjoyed watching these
European cup games was when Fulham played in them.

I just can't understand why you would ever wish success on a club like Real Madrid. Athletico fair enough, but Real?!

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I just can't understand why you would ever wish success on a club like Real Madrid. Athletico fair enough, but Real?!

Give me any foreign club over our elite

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Arsenal, embarrassing. Gutless.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here