Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arsenal sold out!

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Anyone know how far away this ship from China is?

Indian Ocean or Bay of Biscay?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
This is nailed on for our record attendance at the Amex then.

I wonder if they'll use the upper SW seats for the first time.

There was a picture yesterday after they'd removed the seat coverings from that section, it will be their debut for Arsenal. You can be sure they'll be rushing seats into the North corners as well now, as soon as possible! And rightly so, we'll sell 30,000 tickets if we have them.

I was told by someone in the ticket office that Arsenal were "furious" they were "only" getting around 4,000. They were saying they have more than 6,000 members who automatically qualified for a ticket for the game, so there are a lot of angry Arsenal fans out there (presumably) because they can't come and watch Brighton and Hove Albion. I like that.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
This is nailed on for our record attendance at the Amex then.

I wonder if they'll use the upper SW seats for the first time.

There was a photo of those seats being uncovered the other day, with a caption of 'uncovering the seats ready for the Arsenal game' or something to that effect.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
There was a picture yesterday after they'd removed the seat coverings from that section, it will be their debut for Arsenal. You can be sure they'll be rushing seats into the North corners as well now, as soon as possible! And rightly so, we'll sell 30,000 tickets if we have them.

I was told by someone in the ticket office that Arsenal were "furious" they were "only" getting around 4,000. They were saying they have more than 6,000 members who automatically qualified for a ticket for the game, so there are a lot of angry Arsenal fans out there (presumably) because they can't come and watch Brighton and Hove Albion. I like that.

They've heard about the Harvey's and Pies. I've experianced the beer and pies at the Emirates. Expensive fizzy piss and microwaved muck.

D

Deleted member 18477

Can't be the first time arsenal weren't given 6000 FFS. f*** them! What would they have done if they played Crawley away? Expect the whole stadium to be allocated to them? Come on arsenal. Get real!

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Replacement bus service on the Brighton mainline is going to be fun....

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Can't be the first time arsenal weren't given 6000 FFS. f*** them! What would they have done if they played Crawley away? Expect the whole stadium to be allocated to them? Come on arsenal. Get real!

Precisely, they have a massive fanbase built over decades. They can not possibly expect teams to bend over and give them what they want. I know a lot of clubs have done that, Reading for example gave them what they asked for. But we aren't desperate, we'll sell out our sections without too much difficulty. We've already pretty much done it! We're having to put in extra seats to fulfill the demand and whilst some people might think it's a bit "tinpot" or "embarassing" that we're in a rush to finish our stadium for their visit, it has nothing to do with Arsenal. The reason we're so keen to get the stadium finished is to get the extra £££ from ticket sales and then add-ons on the day. And rightly so! The more tickets sold the more we can bid for Virgil!

hope they make it a good atmosphere

They have fantastic away support. We all know the Emirates is a library, but the noise they make away is amazing. I didn't notice it until the Reading game and now I can't do anything but notice it when watching Arsenal away.

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon

Lets charge them £62.00 each then and then let them squeal louder

ManOnTheRun

Jul 7, 2003
West Hove

Surely we have given them their 15% entitlement as per competition rules. What do they expect, that we exclude our own fans in order to give them over and above?

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011

I'm waiting for the 'this is outrageous' shout. Maybe we could set up the old withers south stand at the top of falmer hill. The views up there are breathtaking. Maybe that will be fit for that regal arsenal lot.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Furious my arse. Of course they weren't f***ing furious. :lolol: What a load of old bollocks!

They might find it inconvenient but that's their problem, nobody else's! Anyway we will soon be in the Premiership so their fans chance of seeing our wonderful new stadium packed to the rafters will come round again soon enough. :thumbsup:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Surely we have given them their 15% entitlement as per competition rules. What do they expect, that we exclude our own fans in order to give them over and above?

Yes, it certainly appears they believe(d) we should allocate them more and to hell with our own fans.

I'm waiting for the 'this is outrageous' shout. Maybe we could set up the old withers south stand at the top of falmer hill. The views up there are breathtaking. Maybe that will be fit for that regal arsenal lot.

Set up some deckchairs and let them soak up the atmosphere! :thumbsup:

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
Precisely, they have a massive fanbase built over decades. They can not possibly expect teams to bend over and give them what they want. I know a lot of clubs have done that, Reading for example gave them what they asked for. But we aren't desperate, we'll sell out our sections without too much difficulty. We've already pretty much done it! We're having to put in extra seats to fulfill the demand and whilst some people might think it's a bit "tinpot" or "embarassing" that we're in a rush to finish our stadium for their visit, it has nothing to do with Arsenal. The reason we're so keen to get the stadium finished is to get the extra £££ from ticket sales and then add-ons on the day. And rightly so! The more tickets sold the more we can bid for Virgil!

They have fantastic away support. We all know the Emirates is a library, but the noise they make away is amazing. I didn't notice it until the Reading game and now I can't do anything but notice it when watching Arsenal away.
it was like a library when then played at bradford

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here