Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Arsenal players got what they deserved

Hu_Camus

Jan 27, 2019
The whole interview lifted me, his intelligence shone through. Great game from start to finish..

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Arsenal only showed passion after the final whistle, loved Maupay’s post match interview, he has more character then the whole of the Arsenal team.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Posted at 17:0417:04
Post update
Brighton 2-1 Arsenal

Neal Maupay - 'The Arsenal players need to learn humility and they got what they deserved'.

Full quotes to come. Pull the pin, launch interview, cover your ears...

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Top drawer shithousery. I worried how we'd replace Murray's efforts down the years but Neal is well on his way.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Seems to me a thread which was, from the Arse's players point of view, ( as was the final result ), pointless as the incident would have been subject to VAR which indicated that no overrule was required !

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
One of our best post-match quotes ever. Arsenal moaning over nothing. Routine foul you see all the time - simply an unfortunate landing. Lacazette's challenge on Ryan was worse.. but again, no big deal.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Arsenal players playing Billy Big bollocks and maupay having the last laugh with a 95th minute winner. Fvcking sweet. Arsenal fans foaming at the mouth over the kind of challenge you see in each and every game

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here