Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Arsenal - one point gained or, well, you know…

Arsenal was…

• One point gained

Votes: 34 25.2%
  • Two points dropped

Votes: 101 74.8%

• Total voters

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
Satisfied with a point, but with a fair wind, could have taken all three. Not disappointed at all, really, as we played far better than we have so far, and we're not looking over our shoulder.
We've had a bit of luck going our way, this season, so it would be churlish to expect it to continue - Arsenal had their chances too, in this match.
I'd say a point lost....if that's possible. :)

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I did have a moment in the second ahlf as we kept coming in waves and looking at their 2 banks of 4 parked bus defending, thinking this is a bit of a role reversal from a few seasons ago undr CH!

I thought the same post match!

Auba in the lonely Muzza or Hemed role in CH’s EPL 9-0-1.

Those Spanish coaches are damn innovative.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Easily 2 dropped Lampty and Connolly on and gone for it would of had all three … but that’s potter for u

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have a day off you plum.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Satisfied with a point, but with a fair wind, could have taken all three. Not disappointed at all, really, as we played far better than we have so far, and we're not looking over our shoulder.
We've had a bit of luck going our way, this season, so it would be churlish to expect it to continue - Arsenal had their chances too, in this match.
I'd say a point lost....if that's possible. :)

Fair assessment.

m@goo

Feb 20, 2020
Back to last season again with the shooting otherwise we would have taken the points.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Two points lost. Unfortunately we were wearing last season's shooting boots. Only consolation is that last season they'd have nicked a flukey goal in the 89th. minute.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Excellent performance - expected them to come out and really dominate and win. We were so dominant and so much better. I’ve done point gained but it’s all about context. We should’ve won but really pleased - best performance of the season!

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Considering how well we've started the season and the fact that we've had a bit of luck along the way, I'll definitely say a point gained tonight. Was worried they would sneak a goal like we did on Monday in the dying moments.

pocketseagull

Dec 29, 2014
Too often we've seen that kind of performance 'rewarded' with a last minute sucker punch so I'm happy to have dented an in form team with a draw.

7 games played, top ten finish looking realistic, dreamland really.

faoileán

Jan 29, 2021
I couldn't believe how superior we were to the team who were superior to Spuds last weekend. It's almost like we are good or something...???

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I thought 2 - 2 so..

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Here'sWally

Sep 27, 2021
Clearly 2 points dropped.

But one of those games at one of those times where it's Ok. I'll take the hit and appreciate what a good place we are in right now.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Easily 2 dropped Lampty and Connolly on and gone for it would of had all three … but that’s potter for u

I say this with care and affection. You are a knob.

Edit: I meant to say that I've also put you on ignore. But the key point was about you being a knob.

Last edited:

drummerboy10

Apr 18, 2012
A point gained for me.
On performance and energy we deserved 3 points, but 2 shots on target isn’t good enough from 21 shots.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

You didn’t answer on the other thread what potter has to do to get you backing him and off the fence? Saying that it prob is a spoof account as pointed out. Has to be.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here