Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arsenal Fans Miss Game

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Those Arsenal fans who missed it will surely be a little cheesed off, but good to see Arsenal take the bull by the horns on the field as wouldn't want to see their title ambitions go onto the wrong track.

Last edited:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Surprised SASTA haven't used that as an excuse yet.

They have. It's just the random excuse generator put in the wrong place:

"Southern are sorry to announce that the 15.17 to Reigate has been delayed due to animals on the line at Penge West"

Unless they meant Palace fans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
sorry, I don't understand. Arsenal supporters on a southbound train going to Burnley, missed the match because of cows on the line at Perboro' . My geography could be bad, but wtf ??

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Surprised SASTA haven't used that as an excuse yet.

It happened a few years back between Eridge and Crowborough. Wasn't a laughing matter for the farmer who lost a lot of his cattle.

You can bet your bottom dollar though the RMT will use it as a reason why guards need to be on the train.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
The issue is remooving the dead cattle of the rails, as they had not herd the train, it remains for the udder mother, fodder, sons and slaughters to keep in a happy mood and try not milk the limelight. :)

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
That explains the part empty away end - I wondered why they didn't fillet.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
sorry, I don't understand. Arsenal supporters on a southbound train going to Burnley, missed the match because of cows on the line at Perboro' . My geography could be bad, but wtf ??

Did you read the article?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here