Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arsenal fans acting the big time cockney geezers

Dec 19, 2011
Hove
The mature fellow with the old school Arsenal baseball cap, complete with badges, giving it large in the train queue before the fight kicked off was a total embarrassment.

But to be fair they all seemed like genuine Londerners to me, the plastics were more likely to be hiding in the home end!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
im struggling to recall ever seeing a more sanctimonious load of bollox posted on NSC, Try quoting your view of arsenal ( BTW I'm Chelsea and detest them) around Islington/Finsbury park/holloway etc , you really haven't got a clue , out of the so called top teams I'd say that arsenal definitely have a higher percentage of local , longstanding fans , they might be wankers but nowhere near as many tourists or jcl's as Chelsea, Man utd or Liverpool , I'd bet my bottom dollar you don't go regularly or are a more recent 'fan' with all this rubbish you've spouted , either way your post is a load of crap.

Hello ducky, how are the Anger Management classes going ?

Dec 19, 2011
Hove
No it wouldn't , West ham are nowhere near the bow bells , arsenal and millwall are far nearer.
True, even the likes of QPR and Chelsea are closer than West Ham.

Tbf I was surprised when this fact was confirmed for me via Google maps, as I always associated the Bow bells with East London, and therefore assumed that The Bolelyn Ground would be nearest.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here