Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arsenal - FA Cup Winners 2014

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Can't see what all the fuss is about. Yes, maybe they got the wording wrong, but can you imagine the chaos and complaints around this country's capital if they just pitched up without warning. Plus they have to tell people when it would be, so that the crowds turn up.

It's no more silly than, say, Liverpool getting "Champions '14" T-shirts printed just in case City slipped up. You know they exist, somewhere...

Dandyman

In London village.
Hope 'ull stuff the twats.

D

Deleted member 18477

Well I think we've found the closet Arsenal fan. [MENTION=18477]dig54[/MENTION] ???

I've just got a lot of respect for how Wenger has run Arsenal football club. Also want to see the press shut up about their draught to be honest with you and Hull knocked us out!!! I'm not one for caring about being knocked out by the winners...

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
http://babb.telegraph.co.uk/2014/05/arsenal-have-already-arranged-their-fa-cup-victory-parade-what-could-possibly-go-wrong/

May I be the first to congratulate Arsenal on their victroy in the FA Cup final this coming Saturday.

Arsenal-Parade.jpg

Arsenal-Bus.jpg
Once they go one up they can park the bus:facepalm:

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
Loads of Arsenal fans with flares celebrating in London today - probably still wearing them from the last time they won anything.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Dont understand the fuss myself. Because both sides wanted a parade the day after the final, they both made preparations just in case and in Arsenals case, they needed to put info of road closures as it is London and they need to give notice.

Its just being sensible and prepared, Wigan last year would have done the same and i dare say had we got to the play-off final, BHAFC would have made plans too.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Can't see what all the fuss is about. Yes, maybe they got the wording wrong, but can you imagine the chaos and complaints around this country's capital if they just pitched up without warning. Plus they have to tell people when it would be, so that the crowds turn up.

It's no more silly than, say, Liverpool getting "Champions '14" T-shirts printed just in case City slipped up. You know they exist, somewhere...

Absolutely. You can bet your bottom dollar that had we got past Derby, plans would have been made for a "promotion to the premiership" parade long before May 24th.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Saw the premature engraving of Arsenal's name on the cup. Would it have been easy to correct if Hull equalised and won on penalties?

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
Saw the premature engraving of Arsenal's name on the cup. Would it have been easy to correct if Hull equalised and won on penalties?

I think he was just starting the engraving not actually putting the winners name on it at that point, as its done by hand you probably have to engrave a whole line eg Winners 2014 Arsewipes so it all matches - I don't think they got it from Timpsons and just add the winners name each year.

Dec 29, 2011
I think he was just starting the engraving not actually putting the winners name on it at that point, as its done by hand you probably have to engrave a whole line eg Winners 2014 Arsewipes so it all matches - I don't think they got it from Timpsons and just add the winners name each year.

Showed the engraver writing "Arsenal" on the cup with 5 minutes to go, just 30 seconds before Hull had a chance cleared off the line. I don't think it'll be too hard to amend though or they wouldn't have risked it.

tiotom92

Jan 11, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pa-8zCXbppM

Nope, you can see that he's already engraved Arsenal 2014 on it. Brave move..

TtY

May 13, 2014
[QUOTE

Arsenal-Bus.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Looks like the guy in the high vis top is about to piss on the Arsenal bus, good man!

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
I don't understand why people have a problem with arsenal:

good english traditional club.

don't spend crazy money.

play decent football.

well run club.

don't change their manager every year.

I'm glad they won the cup, and are the only EPL club i actually don't mind.

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii

good traditional French club.

don't spend crazy money.

play decent football.

well run club.

I fixed it up a little for you.

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007

good english traditional club.

don't spend crazy money.

play decent football.

well run club.

Lots of gloryhunting fifa luvvie fans

Spent loads of money if you look

Play over hyped football

rip off their fans with overpriced ickets

will change their Manager very soon

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here