[Albion] Arsenal EMBARRASSMENT

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Beautifully set up for Arsenal to start their resurgence with an emphatic win over a South Coast club, we are the go to club to end shit home runs of form for teams and players :down:
We do seem to be the club of choice for this sadly. Talk that Arsenal officials will be meeting thus morning to " discuss " last night's performance.... Were loose.

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
Given the choice, I bet 99% of (genuine) Arsenal and West Ham fans would go back to Highbury and the Boleyn tomorrow. The Emirates is an awful soulless bowl devoid of atmosphere and stuffed with tourists. I've not been to the London Stadium yet, but its not even a proper football ground.

Given what we went through to get a stadium I'm not THAT wracked with sympathy. But I do have a certain amount of empathy with their long-standing fans who must pine for what they used to have - which was two of the best and most iconic stadiums in the country.

I'd agree whole heartedly with The Emirates but The London Stadium is a great ,rocking atmosphere. Close to 60,000 (admittedly pretendence) fans at home games. Been 3 times now, very stirring especially when "yer hammers" score.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
It must be so hard to be 8th in the premier league. How stressful it must be for them.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
That's that then, we are ****ed. Expect the usual players: " we let the manager down " followed by the usual bounce.... Arsenal 4 Albion 1

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
It must be so hard to be 8th in the premier league. How stressful it must be for them.

It's all relative isn't it, imagine if it were Spurs, Chelsea or Liverpool there would be the same meltdown, same for us IF we had another season precariously wavering above the relegation zone, luckily we'll be safe by the end of March!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here