Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Arsenal away

tronnogull

May 17, 2010
Once again, it looks as if the less desirable blocks are going on sale first. Only a few hundred seats available in blocks 20-22.

I'm expecting that better blocks will open up. I've never been to this stadium before or paid attention to the away areas and how many we usually take.

Anyone who's been there before.....any advice about whether 20-22 may be ok or should be avoided ?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Once again, it looks as if the less desirable blocks are going on sale first. Only a few hundred seats available in blocks 20-22.

I'm expecting that better blocks will open up. I've never been to this stadium before or paid attention to the away areas and how many we usually take.

Anyone who's been there before.....any advice about whether 20-22 may be ok or should be avoided ?

Think we're only missing Block 23.....20-23 is the extent of the away allocation usually (PL matches).......so doesn't really matter. Imagine we'll sell a full 3k allocation.

tronnogull

May 17, 2010
Think we're only missing Block 23.....20-23 is the extent of the away allocation usually (PL matches).......so doesn't really matter. Imagine we'll sell a full 3k allocation.

Thanks. I looked at the stadium seating plan and it had a much larger area for away fans. But I guess that must have been for things like the FA cup where allocation is larger.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
I don't see it any different to previous in terms of blocks not open. Most blocks have an ok view, albeit quite low to pitch level.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Thanks. I looked at the stadium seating plan and it had a much larger area for away fans. But I guess that must have been for things like the FA cup where allocation is larger.
Yep

arsenal-stadium.png

Simonf93

Apr 25, 2012
What’s chances this going to Friday?? I have to wait so I can get my boy one, 1st season for him as season ticket holder so not enough points yet compared to myself..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012

Block 23 is open now, but 20/21 are in my view the best blocks at the Emirates cos i like a more side on view. But as with quite a few grounds - its just personal taste about where you like to go (front or back, top tier or bottom tier), behind the goal , or in the corner - the pitch view, facilities, etc are equally fine whereever you are.
Its only your Evertons and Palace for example where its archaic in terms of your view , blocked stantions etc.

HalfaSeatOn

Mar 17, 2014
North West Sussex
Block 23 is open now, but 20/21 are in my view the best blocks at the Emirates cos i like a more side on view. But as with quite a few grounds - its just personal taste about where you like to go (front or back, top tier or bottom tier), behind the goal , or in the corner - the pitch view, facilities, etc are equally fine whereever you are.
Its only your Evertons and Palace for example where its archaic in terms of your view , blocked stantions etc.

Same here. I went for Block 20 as like my N1A North Stand view

at15155

Jan 5, 2017
Can anyone advise me how many tickets are left and what the chances are it will run to Friday please? Waiting to get a seat with a mate who’s a new ST holder.
TIA

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Can anyone advise me how many tickets are left and what the chances are it will run to Friday please? Waiting to get a seat with a mate who’s a new ST holder.
TIA

Block 20 113 Seats available
Block 21 23 Seats available
Block 22 29 Seats available
Block 23 350 Seats available

I can help you with the first part: 515 left.

Simonf93

Apr 25, 2012
Block 20 113 Seats available
Block 21 23 Seats available
Block 22 29 Seats available
Block 23 350 Seats available

I can help you with the first part: 515 left.

Is there anymore blocks to open??

Simonf93

Apr 25, 2012
Thanks, [emoji1695] for Friday then, have to wait for my sons allocations window as he’s not got enough points, few more years till he catches up

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Block 23 291 Seats available
Block 20 80 Seats available
Block 21 21 Seats available
Block 22 14 Seats available

Total: 406

Simonf93