Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Arsenal (A) moved to Sunday 14th May 16:30

Carlos BC

May 10, 2019
I am confused by something. Has the home game against Man U on 4th May been confirmed?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Tickets on sale Tuesday along with Villa Away.
Blimey expensive time. Love them to space out some of the release of tickets

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Hoping our saints fixture gets moved to the Sunday- can't make Saturday. When do the powers that be decide tv fixtures?

Carlos BC

May 10, 2019
So what are peoples opinions of where these may sell out?

I am the second level of STH so guessing I may be OK. The two people I go with are STH and in the last priority window.
Are debating whether to pick mine up as I can then go and get theirs if I can when their window opens but would be nice to be seated together. I am thinking the Villa one may go to STH last window but that Arsenal almost certainly won't.

What are people's thoughts?

AnotherArch

Northern Exile
Apr 2, 2009
Stockport & M62
Just realised the discrepancy in prices for us oldies, having just bought for Arsenal and Villa.
Arsenal - £16.50. Villa - £29.50.
Arsenal price - far better than average (if not the best) whist Villa's is ridiculous.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
So what are peoples opinions of where these may sell out?

I am the second level of STH so guessing I may be OK. The two people I go with are STH and in the last priority window.
Are debating whether to pick mine up as I can then go and get theirs if I can when their window opens but would be nice to be seated together. I am thinking the Villa one may go to STH last window but that Arsenal almost certainly won't.

What are people's thoughts?
Sounds about right imo - Tier 2 for Arsenal I would think (ie tomorrow - looks like around half of them are already gone), possibly down to STHs for Villa (although could be more demand as might be a lot riding on the game I suppose)

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The Stats are going - Although it seems all rather pointless.

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
All tickets secured and all tickets available to buy.

Well done to the club for having all options available and not just the 'worst' tickets to those with the highest points.

Reactions: PWA

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here