Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arrogant Norwich

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Just for the record, I have absolutely no problems whatsoever regarding Norwich City fans.
They love their club, they turn up home and away, they are very vocal and every one that I have met have had the standard amount of fingers.
A decent club with a decent ground in a decent city.
I just hope that they return to it on Saturday night extremely disappointed.

I disagree.............They are up their own arse about the club for the most part. I have met a lot of them and socially I like them to go out with and go for a beer with but when it comes to the club then they think they have a god given right to be, not only in the Premier League but to be in the top half of it. And that is not taking account of the fact that the club spends less money on a playing budget than any other club when they get there.

A lot of their fans can be quite racist as well. I don't think it is intentional on their part but some of the things which comes out of their mouths I cringe at.

Now on to that poster. ''Too Easy'' he says - Well I have news for him. They have played to date 5 teams currently in the top half of the League and here is their record against those teams

Won = 1

Draw = 1

Lost = 3

The poster probably thinks they are in a false position in the League at 4th. He is probably correct. Once they start playing the top teams they might be closer to 8th

el punal

Just for the record, I have absolutely no problems whatsoever regarding Norwich City fans.
They love their club, they turn up home and away, they are very vocal and every one that I have met have had the standard amount of fingers.
A decent club with a decent ground in a decent city.
I just hope that they return to it on Saturday night extremely disappointed.

I hasten to add that I was born in Norfolk, about twenty miles west of Norwich. At the last count I had on my left hand, one thumb and . . . one . . two . . three . . four, yep, four fingers. On my right hand just about the same, give or take. So I'm relieved that I'm now considered normal. Praise the Lord!

I do hope the Norwich fans have a pleasant journey home to get over the disappointment. :D

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
I hasten to add that I was born in Norfolk, about twenty miles west of Norwich. At the last count I had on my left hand, one thumb and . . . one . . two . . three . . four, yep, four fingers. On my right hand just about the same, give or take. So I'm relieved that I'm now considered normal. Praise the Lord!

I do hope the Norwich fans have a pleasant journey home to get over the disappointment. :D

The OP is probably the type to go apeshyt when referred to as a jockey of the sausage variety.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
The last time we played Norwich I got slung out for doing a bad dad dance at the disco after:rave:

I'm pretty sure it was for that :moo:

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
That's how it starts. Come Saturday they'll all be at it, best we get stuck into them now.

Yeah, I may get there early and kick right off at them thanks to NSN highlighting those carrot crunching arrogant barsterds. Or maybe I'll just go to the pub and mix with some decent away fans.

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Struggling to give a shit TBH. They have some nobs as fans, hey ho, so do we. I don't get the love in, but then I don't applaud the away attendance either...

Big game that if we win could be huge come the end of the season. Lets leave it at that...

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
There's no love in. It's just nice to have a chat with decent away fans in a pub before and after the game.

Don't ever take me back to the 70's and 80's when sometimes you took your life in your hands just by attending a football match. Yes the football itself was better and the terraces, oh the terraces!!

But the violence was something I never want to experience again.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Then explain your stupid post. Trawling other fans sites for the merest snippet and posting on here like a 14 year old bullied boy. Or girl.
I had a look at their forum as to their thoughts on this weekends game, I saw the post about most of their matches being as simple as training matches which raised an eyebrow and gave me a chuckle, so I though I'd share it with you in a red top kind of way.....you know how football forums work right.

Could you explain your obnoxious posts?

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Could you explain your obnoxious posts?

Not just me though is it who pointed out the fact you took ONE guys post and painted ALL Norwich fans as arrogant. Come to the Evening Star with me and chat to them. And then see how daft your post is.

But you won't will you? Because by then you'll be spying on Bristol City forums.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Not just me though is it who pointed out the fact you took ONE guys post and painted ALL Norwich fans as arrogant. Come to the Evening Star with me and chat to them. And then see how daft your post is.

But you won't will you? Because by then you'll be spying on Bristol City forums.
Now that is a tempting offer, I can sense that we have a real bond forming. How will I recognise you a half and half Norwich/Brighton scarf?

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Now that is a tempting offer, I can sense that we have a real bond forming. How will I recognise you a half and half Norwich/Brighton scarf?

Love your contradicting tone. Accusing Norwich of being arrogant while being arrogant. You really don't think your posts through do you?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Love your contradicting tone. Accusing Norwich of being arrogant while being arrogant. You really don't think your posts through do you?
Sarcastic more than arrogant imo.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here