Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arrogance and Entitlement

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Yet more crap. Palace fans are banned on here for nothing, I am only tolerated for my lemgth of n=membership probably. We have an away fans end where you will never get banned, your good posters are welcomed on the rest of the board, if they screw up, they are restricted to the away fans end, not banned outright.

I got banned from the away fans end and didn't say anything remotely controversial.

VHA on NSC

Banned
May 17, 2013
A town near Charlotte, NC
Hypocrisy is claiming to not be a troll, and trolling a thread nothing to do with Palace.

Again with your strange obsession. I believe I've made some very valid points in defence of the OP, which naturally are opposed to what I imagine your views are. However, to my recollection, your contribution has been to post a picture of a monkey designed to denigrate people from the north of England, and your usual attempts at personally baiting me, so determining your views on this matter is hard to do.

Who is the troll?

Feb 14, 2010
All clubs with a big support outside the Premier League get accused of arrogance. But as for a player joining a club in the premier league over a club who is not, well that is obviously a no brainer.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Your club sits very proudly behind its boast of being 'Premier League Ready'.

Surely actually having been there twice in the last ten years is 'something to shout about' if your own club is so excited at the mere prospect of one day 'making it'?

Hence, front loading your statistical evidence with the 'glory years' of the late 70s/early 80s, whilst touchingly sentimental for you personally, as I said might have less contemporary relevance.

I think your confusing corporate bullshit from the club with the feelings of the fans. FYI ,and youll have to take my word for it, other than the money involved I've really got no interest in the premier league.IF we ever do go up I would obviously still go to games but wouldnt be the slightest bit bothered for us to go straight back down. In fact your game v Arsenal saturday was the first time I've watched a prem game in its entirety for over 15 years and that was only because I was hoping to see you lot well and truly humped.
Any way all that is besides the point' The OP has clearly based 99% of his crap on distant history so surely my 1976 or 40 years is of more relevance than his given "reasons" for Barnes and Ward signing. It was money, you know it, I know it, Barnes and Ward know it and deep deep down the idiot that started the thread knows it.

VHA on NSC

Banned
May 17, 2013
406 posts on a rival fans forum, only starting after your promotion to the Premier League having beaten us on the way.

That, my sensitive little American soul, is classic trolling.
My first posts on here were regarding the Poyet fiasco, where I felt compelled to spring to the defence of Tony bloom in the face of Gus sycophants. My balanced views were receiving rave reviews from a Brighton fans on here until people like yourself persisted in goading me into defending myself against numerous personal attacks.

At the time of Palace's glorious victory/victories at the Amex, I was not on NSC at all.

Frankly, if I'm not afforded more personal respect, I might have to reconsider this whole deal

VHA on NSC

Banned
May 17, 2013
I think your confusing corporate bullshit from the club with the feelings of the fans. FYI ,and youll have to take my word for it, other than the money involved I've really got no interest in the premier league.IF we ever do go up I would obviously still go to games but wouldnt be the slightest bit bothered for us to go straight back down. In fact your game v Arsenal saturday was the first time I've watched a prem game in its entirety for over 15 years and that was only because I was hoping to see you lot well and truly humped.
Any way all that is besides the point' The OP has clearly based 99% of his crap on distant history so surely my 1976 or 40 years is of more relevance than his given "reasons" for Barnes and Ward signing. It was money, you know it, I know it, Barnes and Ward know it and deep deep down the idiot that started the thread knows it.
I believe the OP merely stated that his club has been snootily looked down upon by Brighton fans, despite them historically having a far richer footballing background, and recently enjoying considerably more success. Your separate point that if you carefully select a certain point in history, in this instance specifically one decade between 30 and 40 years ago, though it might be correct (who cares if it is) in no way counters the OP's statement.

Feb 14, 2010
I believe the OP merely stated that his club has been snootily looked down upon by Brighton fans, despite them historically having a far richer footballing background, and recently enjoying considerably more success. Your separate point that if you carefully select a certain point in history, in this instance specifically one decade between 30 and 40 years ago, though it might be correct (who cares if it is) in no way counters the OP's statement.

No mate, Brighton have a major trophy in its locker and been Champions of England, so not a bad "heritage" if you think that trophies mean heritage. BUt I dont regard heritage as trophies, hence I think your little lot at Selhurst have a heritage despite no major trophies. Arrogance is something that all clubs with a large support get accused of. Obviously palace never get accused of it...

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I hope Chelsea rip Burnley a new R. Sole tonight.

Last edited:

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually

:lolol: Rubbish, we don't look down on other clubs anymore than any other fans do, the OP has an inferiority complex and that's how he wants to see it. Although in truth I suspect the OP was a Palace fan in disguise.

This forum actually congratulated Burnley on their promotion and was pleased for Ashley Barnes.

How about finding something more constuctive to do this evening.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
OK Sweetcheeks, it was much more fun on here before you got to the dizzy heights of the Championship anyway with all your know nothing JCL's (not you actually as you have been on here for a decade)
You are really over the top...JCLs...I've been watching Albion longer than you've been on the planet Earth...as have a lot of others...I know 3 Palace fans at our club and not one of them has watched Palace in the last 18 years...even at the Amex ...12 miles away.
The amount of time on NSC has nothing to do with the amount of time you have supported a club...and as Mullery said...."Your'e not worth that..."!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here