Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arrgghhhhhh forgot to buy Soton tickets, anyone selling?

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Now I've done every game so far and been quick off the mark on every away game, even Cardiff away!

This time I got lazy and presumed we wouldnt sell out an just found out, WE HAVE!! :facepalm:

If anyone has any spares or cant go etc, please let me know.

Cheers.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Why not advertise for one in the buy / sell section ?

SICKASAGULL

Aug 26, 2007
In view of Southamptons form very surprised that all our allocation has been sold,not likely to be a happy occassion for us.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
In view of Southamptons form very surprised that all our allocation has been sold,not likely to be a happy occassion for us.

We've got nothing to lose

They've got a home unbeaten run to maintain

We'll see.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I may have one but won't know till next week. Bung me a PM then.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Also looking for a ticket, didn't think we'd sell out so quick!

RickofBHAFC

Jul 27, 2004

Regardless of the result it's just a good day out! Brighton always get a massive turnout in Southampton!

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun

f*** me, you're a pessimistic twat. You're always the first one to piss on the parade. Football's a funny old game, we might just spring a surprise.

Steveapps71

May 9, 2011
Brighton land

dont take up motivational speaking as a career!
From the highlights I have seen of Southampton they give some space to the opposition, we are a team that can give them a bloody good game, im optimistic

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here