Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arrest over Blaine box 'sabotage'

Gary Nelson

Jul 25, 2003
Hove
Oh no, Im not saying its magic. Went to the Grand a couple of xmas's ago. They had a magician going round the tables.
Anyway, hes ask me if I got a twenty, only had a £10 note on me. So Im holding this note with my 2 hands and he puts his pen through the middle of it. Right through it. He thne puts his hand on my hand (easy safeway) and rips the pen out as if to leave just a small hole in the middle of the note.
Guess what.
No hole! And the crazy thing was it was before dinner and I was driving i.e no :drink: :drink: :drink:

Still cant work it out:eek: :eek:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Your all wrong.

The yobs are bringing him publicity which he craves/needs. If you hate him you should ignore him.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
The man has already made £30 million with this to come,but he is a bit weird for sure although people should let him be.:lolol:

Loops

Jul 5, 2003
Up North..
The egg and golf ball throwing are abit much.. Might aswell just leave him to it..

Saying that thou, of all the things they've done to him.. This made me chuckle..

"Later in the day, the Grim Reaper from the nearby London Dungeon says a cheery hello in full costume."

:lolol:

They should make Mr Reaper stand out in the crowd every night just to wave at him.. Sendin him crazy might make the live feed watchable for more than 2 minutes at a time.

Benny Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
London
ok, good luck to him on the stunt but all this hassle surely comes with it. he gets everything thrown at him and has none of my sympathy. some of this 'abuse' has been nothing short of first class!!
:lolol: :lolol: :clap2:

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
it must make his poopa spring go when a golf ball rattles off the cage.:lolol:

On the good side, he's not killing anyone or harming another person to get publicity.

On the other hand, sticking himself out there with this weak stunt is open to whatever criticism or barracking comes his way - and there should be no complaints or "I feel sorry for him therefore he shouldn't get knocked" bolleaux.
Ignoring him is the worse thing that could happen in response to this dull stunt, because at the end there will be a list of things he 'had to andure from the British public' while doing this poor sad fakir show.

If someone else takes a pot at him and achieves some notoriety, then in equal fashion I'd say good luck to them - but bunging eggs at the nudist walker would be just as interesting ......in other words; not very .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here