Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arrest in park and ride queue last night?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Jesus, the EU do get heavy handed if people don't use the metric system, if she had been asking for 1/2 a kilo of grapes she would have been fine.

Quite. It's Health & Safety correctness gone ABSOLUTELY mad.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I don't think their sexual potency would make any difference would it?

I only had a half eaten pie, 16p and an old Volvo owners manual. I only told her that after I'd had an eyeful of her fish supper, that's why she kicked off.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Jesus, the EU do get heavy handed if people don't use the metric system, if she had been asking for 1/2 a kilo of grapes she would have been fine.

This is of course a possibility, however I think a far more serious consideration is racially whether she had pacificly demanded 'white' grapes and refused 'black' ones, or vica versa.
50p , eight for the price of a pie? Perhaps it's good I missed the offer or I might have gone home hungry :whistle:

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
I do believe, in the real world, where there are tens of thousands of police-public interactions PER day in this country, almost all of which are satisfactory for both parties. You are no more likely to receive shoddy treatment from a copper than you are from your local track suited chav in your high st, please come out from under your tin foil hat, there isn't a conspiracy whereby the 'man' is sticking it to the general population at every turn.

No conspiracy theorist here but I sense a gullible fool in Somerset. Worrying that your benchmark for police performance is for them to be less of a danger than a local track suited chav in your high st.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here