Arismendi...?

Tomnorthi

Jan 2, 2010
BN15
Won most of his headers, didnt et involved that much though

arismendi's-stereo

Mar 8, 2010
London
What's your lots opinion on him from what you've seen before?

Haven't seen enough of him to have an opinion really. Started once for 1st team. Also got sent off for headbutting someone in a reserves match.

Most publicity he has had is from neighbours complaining at the noise coming from his penthouse flat....so he's probably down the Zap most nights. :smokin:

1066gull

I dont support Stoke, but I like the faact that teams like you that fill a 30,000 capacity stadium in the Premier League are taking places of the boring empty stadia of 'Boro and hopefully soon to be Bolton and one day Wigan

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Hugo Diego Arismendi Ciapperetta didn't have long enough to make much of an impression tonight...my abiding memory is of him laying off a "hospital ball" to Crofts which led to a dangerous Southampton break. Far too early to judge, but I'm wondering what point it is having him here to be honest. Stoke have paid £3m for him, so he's clearly not going to be with us next season, so frankly I'd rather keep the Navarro / Crofts / Dicker central midfeld engine intact and not bother frigging about with players who have no future at the club.

But I'm sure Gus knows what he's doing.

arismendi's-stereo

Mar 8, 2010
London
I reckon you've got him till xmas at least.
Even if he was on form he'd struggle to get a game at Stoke. And after we bring in Carew, Rodellaga, Pennant and O'Hara in the summer you can keep him while they all settle in..... :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here