Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

argus season ticket prize draw

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Should only be open to non season ticket holders! I bet a 1901er wins and gives the ticket to some reletive who has not ever been to a Brighton match !

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
If I won them I would set up a so called competition for people to win them from me.
I would pose a piss easy question and charge £1.50 per text entry. £1.53 per phone entry.
Any answers submitted by postcard will be put straight in the bin. No questions asked.
I will ensure that the winners( potentially employees of mine) are happy to have their photgraphs taken and lots of publicity for me!!!!
With the £2000000.00 profit I will go on holiday and buy one of those Harvey mini bars for the lounge.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
If I won them I would set up a so called competition for people to win them from me.
I would pose a piss easy question and charge £1.50 per text entry. £1.53 per phone entry.
Any answers submitted by postcard will be put straight in the bin. No questions asked.
I will ensure that the winners( potentially employees of mine) are happy to have their photgraphs taken and lots of publicity for me!!!!
With the £2000000.00 profit I will go on holiday and buy one of those Harvey mini bars for the lounge.

reputation gladly added !

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing

reputation gladly added !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here