Argus Letters re Parking in Coldean

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WildWood

Sep 6, 2011
Chichester
I don't really want to get involved but...when reading the posts of one particularly active contributor to this thread, I get a really strong sense of a resemblance to this fella...

4440111433_bc77bedb8c.jpg

Or "Sir Eric of Hitchmo!"
Eric Hitchmo.jpg

Attachments

• Eric Hitchmo.bmp
    147.8 KB · Views: 43

Pinkie Brown

Wir Sind das Volk
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR 🇩🇪
Christ on a bike?! What started off as a thread about a German Trolly Dolly who was rocking the boat about parking in Coldean has sure come a long way!

After trawling through about four pages I lost the will to live so maybe somebody can answer me one question?

Have the club actually proposed to add on the travel voucher to the cost of a ticket for next season or is everyone getting their pants in a knot about something that is just hypothetical at the moment? Just wondering like?

My twopence worth, briefly - I'd be fine if the voucher was included in a match ticket. I drive for midweek games & use the train for weekends. I would like to see the boundary of the travel zone tinkered with on the Eastern side though. As it stands, for those east of Lewes towards Eastbourne, it actually costs more to buy a travel voucher to Falmer than buying a normal ticket.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Nothings happening at all, it was just an excuse to round off 2011 with a good old BINFEST

Happy New Year

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Christ on a bike?! What started off as a thread about a German Trolly Dolly who was rocking the boat about parking in Coldean has sure come a long way!

After trawling through about four pages I lost the will to live so maybe somebody can answer me one question?

Have the club actually proposed to add on the travel voucher to the cost of a ticket for next season or is everyone getting their pants in a knot about something that is just hypothetical at the moment? Just wondering like?

My twopence worth, briefly - I'd be fine if the voucher was included in a match ticket. I drive for midweek games & use the train for weekends. I would like to see the boundary of the travel zone tinkered with on the Eastern side though. As it stands, for those east of Lewes towards Eastbourne, it actually costs more to buy a travel voucher to Falmer than buying a normal ticket.

The smartcard seamless technology should be in place for next season (B&H Buses , Southern and BHAFC in a symbiotic relationship). The £30 book of Travel Vouchers was only a temporary solution.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
How about several :angry: letters to the Argus about the drinks and sandwich trolley blocking the aisle on Easyjet flights ?

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
With the tournaround of the Greens on the Falmer Acadamy parking issues I think we can be more assured then ever that the additional seasts will be approved regardless. It will be on condition of payments made for parking monitoring at Coldean, and also maybe restricted for 27,000 spectators with 2,200 parking spaces and 30,000 with 3,200 parking spaces or something like that.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Most of it is political, the lefties rounded on the right winger and slapped him down.

It was a fair debate and politics didn't have much, if anything, to do with it. Maybe you should ask why no one came to Beach Hut's defence? I imagine most will now distance themselves from the sheer hypocrisy he demonstrated. Or the plain stupidity of his court threat.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Didn't you go into the club shop and accuse the ticket staff of ruining your childrens Christmas due to not getting a ticket for that match? Definitely read that on here before.

No, clearly deluded but try another way of having a go at me and I went to the game along with 2 others

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
It was a fair debate and politics didn't have much, if anything, to do with it. Maybe you should ask why no one came to Beach Hut's defence? I imagine most will now distance themselves from the sheer hypocrisy he demonstrated. Or the plain stupidity of his court threat.

I do not agree with BH's view HT but I find the cyber bullying distasteful and something that happens far too often on NSC imo.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

About 10 to 1 is fair is it all trying to have a go and failing very badly not backing up facts accusing me of lying, not having a train pass or paying tax.

Wonder what it is like when fair ?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
About 10 to 1 is fair is it all trying to have a go and failing very badly not backing up facts accusing me of lying, not having a train pass or paying tax.

Wonder what it is like when fair ?

If it's any consolation I actually have some sympathy with your view BUT I thought the threat of court action somewhat hysterical. It is THAT I've challenged you on not your viewpoint.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
I walked through Coldean this morning and the three roads I took in there were a total of nineteen, yes, NINETEEN, cars/vans parked on pavements and grass verges, now correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think The Albion were at home today were they?...

What do you make of that Mr Michael Trolley-Dolly-Inkpin-Leissner?... Perhaps look a little closer to home in regards to you not being able to park your car eh?...

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I walked through Coldean this morning and the three roads I took in there were a total of nineteen, yes, NINETEEN, cars/vans parked on pavements and grass verges, now correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think The Albion were at home today were they?...

What do you make of that Mr Michael Trolley-Dolly-Inkpin-Leissner?... Perhaps look a little closer to home in regards to you not being able to park your car eh?...
Theres commitment to the cause...well done sir...and point proven m'lord

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford

Oh no, he can park his car... Just not on HIS grass verge.

DanielT

photos would be good, to show up the liar saying it's Albion's fault when it's not, he just has a prejudice against us. Send that in to the Argus, or send Micock Inkpen LiarLiar a collage of photographic proof that he is full of it

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
I'm afraid you're wrong there!

2011-12 Personal Tax Allowance is £7,475 and then the 40% tax rate is charged on £35,001 above that so you need to earn £42,476 to commence paying 40% tax!

Must be a bit behind then, i used to pay 40% on a 29k salary a few years ago.

Looks like they are clamping down now a bit.

Twitter about 22:30 6/2/12 :-

@Suspolfootball
Darren Balkham
26 tickets issued in Coldean and Moulsecoomb area during #bhafc v #Lcfc match. Season voucher P & R £30. same price those paid for 1 game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports