Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Argus Letters re Parking in Coldean

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
My mother-in-laws current gentleman friend is a retired train driver and senior RMT member at his local branch so he says (Bescot I think) he gets free train travel anywhere and everywhere.

It's some perk!

Not if you end up in the same carriage as Beach Hut

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Not yet I am still here, futile as miles apart with some on this however as proved with the way the away allocation changed after the West Ham debacle, the forced relocation of the family stand to name two other incidents there are probably quite a lot who do actually agree and when the time comes common sense will prevail.

Wow was it you who achieved all these things? Didn't know you were such a visionary. I must too sign up for a job in the former nationalised industry as that clearly is the way to go. Being small minded, vindictive a petty doesn't seem a barrier so I should fit in well.

By the way I had a rail season ticket whilst at withdean and a bus one too now we're at falmer but I'm more than happy to pay the extra if only for the option it gives me to get a discount on the seagulls travel, park and ride or special bus options.

I know a lot of people who have the rail perk. Many post on here but none have leapt to your support as yet.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Wow was it you who achieved all these things? Didn't know you were such a visionary. I must too sign up for a job in the former nationalised industry as that clearly is the way to go. Being small minded, vindictive a petty doesn't seem a barrier so I should fit in well.

By the way I had a rail season ticket whilst at withdean and a bus one too now we're at falmer but I'm more than happy to pay the extra if only for the option it gives me to get a discount on the seagulls travel, park and ride or special bus options.

I know a lot of people who have the rail perk. Many post on here but none have leapt to your support as yet.

The self-righteous licker returns, where are the others to join in with you ?

And no it was not just me put quite a few people who raised issues and thing were changed for the better.

Perhaps they will wait and see and maybe I just jumped the gun to set the scene with this.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
So...are we all getting on yet?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
No Dave and we never will.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Most of it is political, the lefties rounded on the right winger and slapped him down.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
You think I'm a leftie?!?

It wasn't a fair fight. I don't particularly agree with BH's opinion but he is entitled to it and the usual suspects saw the kill and rounded in together, supporting each other as they always do. Generally fierce lefty, union type people.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I don't really want to get involved but...when reading the posts of one particularly active contributor to this thread, I get a really strong sense of a resemblance to this fella...

4440111433_bc77bedb8c.jpg

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
It wasn't a fair fight. I don't particularly agree with BH's opinion but he is entitled to it and the usual suspects saw the kill and rounded in together, supporting each other as they always do. Generally fierce lefty, union type people.

What are you doing Uncle. You have just taken a bullet for Beachy. ???

DanielT

I am going to send a text message to Michael McTrolleyDolly-Heimlich and ask how he feels about his viewpoint resulting in the vitriolic outpouring we've had in this thread.

If he knew that we'd all be getting subsidised national rail passes for 2 adults and at least one child waved in our faces, he'd rip the remaining hair from his Easyjetting head!

If he knew that rail passes for anywhere in Britain we being flaunted around, whored if you like, on this here forum thread, and that aforementioned rail passes cost a mere £1200 - for an entire family - the poor man would probably allow someone to park themselves in his Coldean passage as a restitution.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here